ExperiMental & Rebel Organic. Mercilessly!

:running_man:‍♂

2 Likes

I was thinking of growing in 11L pots to grow more varieties, but between this Oxacan and a Panama Red that I already have on the way, I am undecided whether to increase to 15L pots and put in fewer plants, although I have been observing how plants grown in small pots age sooner, which could also be an advantage for those almost perpetual sativas. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Smaller pots and 12/12 from seed is your way to go … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

Yes, if I give those sativas space they would take up all the space and I would have to leave the house.
I have never done the 12/12H thing, how long do you estimate it would take to start flowering on that sativa starting at 12/12H?

1 Like

Just the time she needs, no single day more :grin:, I never keep count of the days, don’t take notes … embaressed_smile|nullxnull

2 Likes

Well, it will be a new germination and cultivation experience. Thanks! :man_farmer:

4 Likes

There are 2 Royal bastards in my garden giving it their all for me!

Tenth week of flowering. 7 litre pots.

3M ♔ Acapulco Royal

3M :crown: Royal Gypsy

Love me two times girl… One for tomorrow, one just for today…

8 Likes

Having pity is betraying the plant!

Today, at dawn, after 10 weeks of flowering and 145 days of life, I have plundered these beautiful and fragrant plants… long live life!

3M :no_entry: Opium is not the way!

3M ♕ Royal Boss Bastard

But when I hate you, only because I love you… That’s how I am so what can I do?.. I’m really happy, really happy!

6 Likes

Sometimes there are sativas that look like sativas

3M ⛨ Santa Marta Gold
Tenth week of flowering of this holy and wild Colombian sativa, a crop that I do with my hands on sacred land, blessed with pure mountain water and homemade Bio Fertilizers… hallelujah! :smiling_imp:

In the week you know that this’ll be the Saturday…

5 Likes

That’s a doped dwarf sativa frech|nullxnull, I prefer this version … ejem|nullxnull

2 Likes

Yes, that’s exactly it! :yum:

Although in this case the grower had to sing the song!

3 Likes

You did a great job BTW … hats off

2 Likes

Thank you. Plants respond to attention.

3 Likes

Or not, this works better … ejem|nullxnull

2 Likes

What’s that?

Leave it the fuck alone … :rofl:

3 Likes

I was holding the axe high! :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

You’re a sorcerer … frech|nullxnull

3 Likes

Anarchist alchemist! :rofl:

2 Likes

Why are these barriers? Why can’t we all connect?

2 Likes