ExperiMental & Rebel Organic. Mercilessly!

I got carried away! and jumped over the barrier, now I don’t even know if I’m connected. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

You are a good
One @defharo. I definitely recommend you are the real thing

4 Likes

Thanks! Let’s smoke a joint together and talk
https://youtube.com/shorts/Tvk60k-ONh4?si=nASGfZhwKGkpODkn

Uhh you are one of the goodest ones!

2 Likes

I’m the best on my ladder! :rofl:

You mentioned something about services earlier, and I was curious. :nerd_face:

Have you read ever from the American Rodale Press. The American organic self sustainable agriculture

1 Like

No, I have not read any books on agriculture.
My references in organic agriculture come from South America. For years, indigenous South American farmers have been the most authentic in the use of waste and its conversion into fertilizers, etc. For more than 30 years, there have been several activists who have taught them the basics of many organic practices, so that they can free themselves from commercial inputs and, above all, from poisons.

4 Likes

The bio dome is everyone now bro

1 Like

I don’t know what Bio Dome is, sorry.

You’re already famous, for your natural approach .

I’m famous in my home. What do you want?

1 Like

Let’s smoke the pipe of peace…

3 Likes

3M :anger: Chocolooope!
Ten weeks of flowering. 7 litre pot.

3M ॐ Summer in Siam
Ten weeks of flowering. 15 litre pot. Sativa Thai

3M :small_red_triangle: Black is Black
Indica landrace. Ten weeks of flowering. 15 litre pot.

The forest

You got it, you got it… If this is paradise!

5 Likes

It had been a long time since I listened to Gabriel Pensador…

3 Likes

I still listen to his first album… but my favorite malandro is Bezerra…

3 Likes

Harvesting waste :orange_heart:

This week I harvested the buds from two plants, I also harvest organic matter, mulch or microbiology for the next growing season.

I am also very interested in observing the root development of each plant. In this week’s case, the plant in the 7-litre pot had spectacular root development throughout the pot, including the adventitious roots that developed on the ground beneath the mulch. The raised base of the pot was full of white roots.

However, the 11-litre pot with a flat base had poor root development, and so the plant it contained grew, the worst of the season, even though it will give me good grams.

I definitely retire this type of old-school pots without an elevation at the base. I finally think that the pot retains too much moisture, there were few roots in the centre of the pot and few adventitious roots.

Except for the stem and the strongest branches, all crop remains, leaves, sticks and roots, I reuse them to create mulch. Finally, all these materials give nutrients and minerals to the substrate, while they protect the humidity and create a biological habitat in the upper part of the pot, very efficient in the disintegration of organic matter.

Leaves, Substrate, Roots, Sticks…

9 Likes

Monty Python Horse Juice!

6 Likes

Hahaha :nerd_face:, Bio Coco EM, you’ll see what I’m going to post in a few minutes in the student thread!

5 Likes

Plants looking great, you should move to fabric pots … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Hi. Yes, fabric pots are superior, but I’m always trying to scrape off a few centimetres so I can grow more plants, I’m always in the same debate. These old school ones are easier to handle or water. I move all the pots daily, take them out of the tent to weigh them and give them a turn when I put them back in, I also take them out of the tent to water them.

2 Likes