ExperiMental & Rebel Organic. Mercilessly!

Today these plants are enjoying the rays of the spring sun, but it is the last day they will see the sun, because tomorrow they abandon adolescence due to the time change from 24/4h to 12/12h, from now on they will live cloistered and Deceived, at night, they will see the light, and when the sun shines, they will sleep, and I will stop seeing them during the day, our meetings will be nocturnal and clandestine!

Today the plants have these heights:
Acapulco Royal: 39cm. Royal Boss: 44cm. Royal Gypsy 32cm.
My goal is to stop the vertical stretching as much as possible during the next 2/3 weeks and that they do not exceed 70cm in height.

I keep the plants flattened in high light intensity, there are no shadowy gaps in this grow tent.

I illuminate without compassion!

12 Likes

pretty looking ladies,lush n happy…good job

2 Likes

Thanks, is that form Berlanga’s “Bienvenido Mr. Marshall” film? frech|nullxnull

2 Likes

Hello. yes it’s from that movie! :blush:

And IT (your Lights) seems closer all the time @defharo, and your results are bloody Fantastic !!

You must have a Solid airflow through that Canopy to remove the heat. I do see 1-fan along the left-side… excuse me, I see 2 more!

1 Like

There are four fans in total, two below the lights and two above.

I draw your attention to the fans that are under the lights, they are 30cm in diameter and 3cm thick, they are made of 12v PC, they use very little energy, but above all, they do not take up lateral space like common fans, and so, I take advantage maximum grow tent space.

2 Likes

Thanks for that Def !! I’m a nosey bastard, the top image shows it nicely.

1 Like

You know this season I’m a fan of the bastards! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Hey, my seed collection of Bastards, is growing.

Next hike they are going with me !!!
@DougDawson does quite a bit of Seed tossing, much like yourself.

I do like the sounds of your patch of woods though. After a decade and creating your own unique Strain, that might become a reality.

2 Likes

This week I plan to go up the mountain to see if any seeds have sprouted.

4 Likes

We’re going to flowers!

Pablo Escobar. Vegetative: 10 weeks. Height 44cm

Opium. Vegetative: 10 weeks. Height 33cm

Santa Marta Gold. Vegetative: 09 weeks. Height 30cm.

I illuminate without compassion! @resimax

11 Likes

Beautiful garden, and congratulations on flowering time!

I love your grows, and I really like this OG site you turned me on to!

3 Likes

Thank you! I have started to publish summarized things here.

3 Likes

Really like your posts! The details with photos rocks brother and really thank you for taking the time to post here on og!! You definitely are a grower of fine herb​:fire::fire::fire::beers:

3 Likes

These 3 plants are ready to leave adolescence, the flowering schedule begins today. Direct change from 20/4H to 12/12H. :man_farmer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

Landrace índica. Black Lebanon by Super Sativa Seed Club. 42cm. Pot 15L.

Sativa 80%/Índica 20%. Thai Fantasy by Kannabia seeds. ( Thai x Black Domina). Pot 15L.

90% Sativa/10% Indica. Chocolope from MSNL seeds. Chocolate Thai x Cannalope Haze. 34cm. 7L pot.

7 Likes

Looks like the Thai Fantasy wants to challenge your Lights…

1 Like

Love the grow. I was wondering if you could share one of your soil recipes?

2 Likes

Greetings @defharo!

I can confirm the purchase of some Humalite, and I’ll be picking it up
Later this week.

Could you please provide to me, the description of the 2nd ingredient for the Humalite-Drench process; as basic as you stated it was, I’d like to shop once…
KOH if I recall…

Looking forward to this Organic challenge; I believe @Pigeonman and I are as game as can be…

1 Like

Ha! She doesn’t know who she’s messing with… :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Hello. The second ingredient is Potassium Hydroxide, the purest thing you can find. :ok_hand:

1 Like