ExperiMental & Rebel Organic. Mercilessly!

Beautiful cultivation, brother!

I love following other organic grows like yours… I’m following a very similar setup here!!!

Following along here!

:metal:t3:

4 Likes

Its a beautiful thing thats for sure.

I’m a small-time producer but it all makes so much sense

1 Like

The three stepsisters are growing happily in their third week of flowering!
In their humble 7L pots, these three homegrown strains, pollinated by a Hermaphrodite Purple King, have nothing to envy of my other foreign crops.

They proudly claim their mixed race, forming flowers and more flowers, eating and drinking as if there were no tomorrow… but of course, these little bastards play at home!
Royal Gypsy - Royal Boss - Acapulco Royal

And when the lucky little bastards ask me, “How much should we give?”
Hoo!, I just answer: “More, more, more, more!”…

8 Likes

The little stepsisters in the middle of the flower festival!
Each one of them grows happy and proud, because they know that they are unique strains.

6 Likes

3M ⛨ Santa Marta Gold
Height: 61 com. Third week from the beginning of flowering. Pot: 11 Liters. 87 days of life.
Santa Marta is a highly appreciated sativa, native to the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, in Colombia.

7 Likes

3M :skull: Pablo Escobar
Height: 63 com. Third week from the beginning of flowering. Pot: 11 Liters. 96 days of life. Genetic: Colombia x Afganistán - 90% Sativa, 10% Índica
Colombian sativa variety with extreme power that has its origin in the mountains of Santa Marta

7 Likes

3M :no_entry: Les Fleurs du Mal
Opium de Divine seeds. - Genetic: Afghanistan x Brazil
Height: 51cm. 3 weeks since flowering began. 96 days of life. 11 liter pot

9 Likes

I am loving this thread Defharo. I am really digging your grow style / Me encanta este hilo Defharo. Realmente me gusta tu estilo de cultivo. / Estou adorando esse tópico Defharo. Estou realmente curtindo seu estilo de cultivo.

Truly a steward of the plant! / Verdaderamente un camarada de la planta y el suelo! / Verdadeiramente um camarada da planta e do solo!

3 Likes

Thank you, you are welcome! Hablas español/portugués?

2 Likes

I speak a little but often need the assistance of a translation app. My first wife was Spanish and one of my grand mothers was of mixed Scottish/Portuguese decent.

1 Like

I’m glad to meet you. Long live the miscegenation!
do you know Spain? I live in the north

2 Likes

I do know it. I spent some time living in Granada and my first wifes family where up north in Torrelavega. Beautiful in the north. I wish I had moved there and settled permanently when I had the chance.

1 Like

I live in Ampuero -Cantabria, I returned to the town where I was born after a detour of 30 years :grin:. Granada has magic

3 Likes

Damn! Your just down the road from one of my first wife’s aunts, She is in Laredo!

1 Like

In Laredo I began my downfall! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

:rofl: :ok_hand: :+1:

1 Like

Where do you live?

1 Like

I moved back to Scotland around 9 years ago. Just outside of Edinburgh.

2 Likes

I also returned 9 years ago. I was in Scotland when I was a sailor in the 80s

2 Likes