ExperiMental & Rebel Organic. Mercilessly!

Looks like papparazi-friendly Plants @defharo.
Its a glamourous thing having all that Light focused on a few lucky Damsels

Seeing the Buds take shape is a true Hilight!

But really, we need the goods on these ladies, come-on; where’s the tabloid stuff lol

3 Likes

Everything will come and everything will pass… :blush:

2 Likes

You’re fooling me :crazy_face:, you’ve got indica looking sativas and sativa looking indicas icon_e_surprised|nullxnull, that Black Lebanon is really beautiful :heart_eyes:, do you have more seeds to trade? beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

All I do is let them grow, but it’s true that everything is confusing. And to further the confusion, the producer of Black Lebanon (indica landrace) is called Super Sativa Seeds Club. :smiling_imp:

Yes, I have some feminized seeds from Black Lebanon!

1 Like

If the plants are happy, I am happier and then my dog ​​is happier too… and vice versa! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

3M ♕ Royal Boss
Final height: 69cm. 3 weeks since the time change to 12/12H. 7L pot

The plant is very branched and among all the crops of the season, it is the most similar to a sativa, very branched with relatively thin leaves. However, I am getting used to sativas that look like indicas and indicas that look like sativas. In any case, I smoke it all!

This week, three deep waterings; the plant consumes all the water in the pot every two days. During flowering, I use more complex mixtures than in vegetative growth and increase the EC concentration. With today’s watering, I have removed almost all the branch ties; the plant has now reached its defined size and shape, so now it’s time to form flowers! The metabolism in this plant is skyrocketing; it has started shedding the lower and more hidden leaves, which means an auto-defoliation. Flowers are appearing everywhere.

Meanwhile, I made changes to the lights in the grow tent. I removed 3 blue lamps (450nm) and replaced them with 3 others with more yellow, orange, and red spectra. Additionally, I added two more lamps on the sides to stimulate more photosynthesis throughout the foliage mass.

And finally, this week, I increased the light duration by 15 minutes every 2 days until reaching 13 hours of light… more photosynthesis, more processed energy, more nutrient demand = more flowers!

9 Likes

3M ♔ Acapulco Royal
Twelve happy weeks on the beaches of Acapulco and the third since the switch to a 12/12H light schedule.
This Mexican plant is a bastard daughter of a Purple King who was on vacation in Mexico. Now, it happily grows in the home where it was born, accompanied by two stepsisters, daughters of the same King: Royal Boss and Royal Gypsy.

The plant is fully focused on flower formation; the immaculate floral buds take center stage. Vertical stretching has stopped, and this week it grew 3cm, reaching a final height of 59cm, perfect!

I did four deep waterings this week, as the plant consumes all the water in the pot every two days. During flowering, I use more complex mixtures than in vegetative growth and increase the EC concentration. With today’s watering, I removed all the branch ties; the plant has now reached its defined size and shape, so now it’s time to form flowers!

7 Likes

3M :crown: Royal Gypsy
Final height 59cm.

This gypsy plant, bastard daughter of a satyr Purple King, born and conceived in the forbidden garden of my home, has completed the third week since I switched the schedule to 12/12h. The plant has stretched 07cm and finally reached a height of 59cm. Now, the plant is focused on flower formation…

Meanwhile, this week, three deep waterings with more complex mixtures than in vegetative growth and increasing the EC concentration.

At the same time, I made changes to the lights in the grow tent. I removed 3 blue lamps (450nm) and replaced them with 3 others with more yellow and red spectra. Additionally, I added two more lamps on the sides to stimulate more photosynthesis throughout the foliage mass.

And finally, this week, I increased the light duration by 15 minutes every 2 days until reaching 13 hours of light… more photosynthesis, more processed energy, more nutrient demand = more flowers!

5 Likes

It’s curious because there’s people just doing the contrary icon_e_confused|nullxnull, days getting shorter would be the natural cycle at the end of summer with plant senescence, results looks good anyway … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

This is a great listen about the benefits of flowering under a shorter day to increase biomass and shorten harvest time for some cultivars. You reminded me of it.

4 Likes

Well, I follow my own logic when it comes to lights and everything else.

3M :no_entry: Les Fleurs du Mal
Thirteen weeks of life for this fearsome mutant and two-headed strain, a cross between a Taliban and a Brazilian sativa.

Third week since the change to a 12/12h light schedule, this week the plant has stopped stretching. On the day I switched the schedule to 12/12h, the plant measured 33 cm. During the flowering initiation process, the plant has only stretched 20 cm. Truly, my small lit cabinet crushes crops like no other.

Now I have a wide, highly branched plant with a large leaf mass to capture light and many floral buds that will compete with each other to see which is the biggest… let the games begin!

Sacred Mulch

8 Likes

3M :skull: Buds or Lead!
Thirteen weeks of cultivation for this robust Colombian sativa.

Third week since switching to a 12/12h flowering schedule, the plant has completed its stretch, and now all the energy is directed towards the numerous floral buds. The plant has finally reached a height of 61 cm, with strong branches and abundant leaf mass for lots of photosynthesis.

This week, the plant has doubled its water consumption. I have done two deep waterings this week, as the plant consumes all the water in the pot every three days. Waterings during flowering are done with more complex mixtures than during vegetative growth, increasing the EC concentration. With today’s watering, I have removed all the ties from the branches; the plant now has its defined size and shape, ready to form flowers!

At the same time, I have made changes to the lights in the grow tent. I removed 3 blue lamps (450 nm) and replaced them with 3 lamps with more yellow and red spectra. Additionally, I added two more lamps on the sides to stimulate more photosynthesis in the still abundant leaf mass.

Finally, this week, I have increased the light duration by 15 minutes every 2 days until reaching 13 hours of light… more photosynthesis, more processed energy, more nutrient requirements = more flowers!

Saint Martha’s Way

Sacred Mulch

Summer is here!

9 Likes

3M ⛨ Santa Marta Gold

Eleven weeks of life for this holy, sativa, and wild Colombian plant, a crop I cultivate with my hands on sacred soil and bless with pure mountain water and homemade bio-fertilizers… hallelujah!

Three weeks since switching to a 12/12h light schedule, the plant has completed its stretch, now standing at 54 cm tall, with a large leaf mass and increasingly slender leaves. With the switch to more yellow light spectra, the plant’s morphology will align more closely with its genetics. There is a tangle of untamed branches sprouting everywhere, adorning the canopy like a galaxy of stars. The plant is ready to give it all! :smiling_imp::smirk:

Santa Marta disheveled!

10 Likes

Its safe to say, that you are to Cannabis, what Condo’s and Townhouses are to a Big City.

You know how to Pack Them In “d”

I’ve seen no denser grows, there is uniformity throughout and I wish I could smell those plants !!

4 Likes

:joy::ok_hand: Hello, I think it’s more that we are a large family in a small apartment. Of course, with lots of food and light!
The truth is that it bothers me to lose growing space… in my growing tent only the strongest survive

3 Likes

3M :anger: Chocolooope!
Final Height: 48cm. Pot: 7L
Genética: Chocolate Thai x Cannalope Haze - 10% Indica / 90% Sativa
The plant maintains a charming bulbous shape, the strong branches and the explosion of flower buds promise a spectacular crop!

Three irrigations this week, where I have increased the number of components for the mixtures, and at the same time, increasing the EC concentration.

SUMO PLANT

5 Likes

3M ॐ Summer in Siam
Thai Fantasy by Kannabia seeds:
Final height: 62cm- Pot: 15L
Genetic: Thai x Black Domina - Sativa 80%, Indica 20%

This delicate Asian sativa has been 13 weeks old and has completed the third week since the time change to 12/12H, it has stopped stretching and the final height is 62cm, a very manageable and efficient size for collecting light, I hope moments beautiful and a great production in the end, since the plant is totally focused on the formation of flowers and has a large leaf mass to process all the energy of the intense lights that illuminate it. At the time I have removed all the ties from the branches, the plant already has a defined shape and now it can grow at its free will.

Nothing is thrown away

4 Likes

3M :small_red_triangle: Black is Black
Pot: 15L. Genetic: Indica Landrace

Third week since the time change to 12/12H, the plant with a final height of 70cm is ready to fill everything with flowers!

This indica and rebellious landrace has become the big girl of the season, I expected due to its indica genetics that it would be shorter in size, but there was no way, now huge branches dominate the scene and are going to give me sublime moments… play!

Now growing at 13 hours of light.

9 Likes

Offer! Biological organic matter shredder with automatic humification system, moisture retention and microorganism propagation, only consumes carbon. @MissinBissin @Pigeonman @resimax

IN ADDITION TO BEAUTIFUL BUDS, I ALSO HARVEST LIFE…

In my concept of reuse, I discard nothing from the crops, I take advantage of everything, except the largest sticks. For the four years that I have been practicing this, all the leaves and small sticks from the plants have gone to the mulch, along with many wood chips, my father’s old Cuban cigars, corn leaves, fresh grass, dry straw, tobacco remains, used coffee, dehydrated fruit peels, rice husks, etc., etc.

When I harvest a potted plant, I also harvest all the mulch from the top 3-4cm of the substrate, where I have tirelessly added mulch, organic dry amendments, and through which all of my nutrient-rich waterings have passed. This is where the highest concentration of aerobic microbiology exists and where the decomposition of organic matter gives rise to something closest to forest mulch.

When I recover this material and touch it, I feel the texture of magical soil, black, crumbly, and sticky, with a wonderful forest smell. Then the emotion overwhelms me because I have in my hand everything I want to be… Humus.

SACRED MULCH

11 Likes