(complete) F.B.S.C. 1960 Lambsbread Preservation

I have to agree with your theory. @Upstate I’m also mostly outdoor. I average 30% males outside. Seems consistent over the years. I do try not to grow fem seeds. I like photo regs. I believe genetics might be stronger…:thinking::woman_shrugging:
Just my opinion over the years. Anybody have any scientific facts? I’ve asked this question often. Love hearing the different answers…

4 Likes

Lmfao :joy::rofl: I too would settle for the like! :slight_smile: Granted I still got a long way to go before I can make that statement :slight_smile: lol but I would settle for the likes too lol man that shits funny but it also shows there’s no favoritism:) that’s cool but sometimes the favoritism is nice :slight_smile: just saying lol

1 Like

Grow field vetch next to your cannabis, butterflies and caterpillars won’t even look at your cannabis, they’ll eat the vetch instead, they much prefer that! :+1:
And vetch and any beans fix nitrogen so it’s a win-win.

9 Likes

Is this Lambsbread from??

Rather nor assume or speculate on origins

Does this Lambsbread have an origin story?

3 Likes

Hey, I was really only Laughing because its full…that’s it

Wasn’t a sarcastic comment…If only that sort of thing worked here on the forum…right?

1 Like

Cleaned-up some of the chaff.

Topic is F.B.S.C. 1960 Lambsbread Preservation

No more attack or insults, either.

11 Likes

Well then you’re crazy. That’s what o g is about. Giving freely information and seeds from this beautiful plant

8 Likes

One Love! That’s the Business! They don’t call it Over Grow for nothing:) @Sense

3 Likes

The Vibes Lambsbread has been one of the biggest drops Ever… IMO

The information part is all I was asking about…

Where did you get the Lambsbread Line?

Which Line is it ?

I know youre busy maybe you cant tell us who gave you the Line

The Vibes line is already for sale Already being distributed (Richard Williams)

Is this something out of those seeds?

…Vibes collective people are AOK with you doing this…correct?

If you dont want to say or cant say.that’s fine

Just tell us that

freely given information…that’s interesting you say that Upstate

No one knows

4 Likes

From way back up towards the start of the post:

Yup. Came straight from the same neighborhood Bob Marley and Peter Tosh lived in. They likely wrote some well known tunes puffing spliffs of da Lambsbread. This was Collected by Bushman in 1960 and The Vibes Collective got it later.

Not sure if that answers your question or not. Much love

2 Likes

For full context the comments are from approximately February 22’. And I hope it wasn’t misleading with my usage of the quote, the starting with “yep” was coincidental and I wasn’t using @Upstate’s quote to confirm your questions, but rather showing where in the post I saw mention of the provenance. Much love

2 Likes

This version came from Monkey Puzzle from what I understand

2 Likes

Thank-You!

1 Like

@Upstate glad you’re sticking around and thank you for your generosity.

:green_heart:
:dove:

5 Likes

For trying to talk to upstate he stays so busy, has so many threads going at once that you gotta use the @ symbol to properly tag him or he won’t see it :slight_smile: just saying :slight_smile: lol @herbgreen

1 Like

This clears up alot

Giving Vibes the credit…Great!

This is all they want AFAIK …and not for a profit…gives us a good idea of the origins

Thanks!

[Roms]
“Ok @Upstate maybe you can check with @Wuachuma to open and devellop the OG seed run co, the project can start for the 420 like! The idea is to maximize the number of seeds for the F8, and if there’s other pure lines derived from ours it will be even better! Just have to keep the “Vibes Collective” label i think.
Yes the lineage of this JLB has been separated after Rahan’s F3, there’s the line i work with from just one mother selected purple and fruity mango, and the other line F4 done by Jahgreenlabel with all his mothers mixed. This one by him was much more shared, a lot in Spain with different reproductions that i don"t know, that’s the lines you have i think like Snowhigh, R. Williams etc. (Most of the Spanish scene didn’t really respected our free vibes i guess, we are all French btw with Dan, Rahan and JGL.”

[Upstate]
“I think you are right. I grew the f7 or f8…likely the Spanish line.”

Quotes from here>.

8 Likes

@herbgreen and if I’m not mistaken @Roms either did some of the previous work on the line or knows the history real good I can’t remember:) my bad I smoke:) lol

2 Likes

So there’s the regular green JLB you hear about mostly and then a purple pheno a few people have. And a very rare super late red stemmed phenotype sometimes called lambsblood. I recently found an old pack of P2 JLB seeds from a breeder on a Spanish island. That’s all the info I got. If it sounds familiar I would love to hear more about it from people in the know.

7 Likes

@herbgreen yes now i think that @Upstate has received @OvergrowDaWorld’s F5s from the special purple red fruity line F4 i shared with ODW, (one mom only batch of 20 selected females used for F4s)…This special mom i chosen from @Volcanik’s and @Upok’s reproduction F4 was purple and fruity mango and knowing that red stem is sign of fruity mango/banana profil of JLB, and sign of its purple senescence specimens. Our Lambsbread is in principle mostly green spicy rather than purple fruity that’s why this line i work with differs, now OGers next reports should confim will see.

For America there has been also F6 made with ODW’s F5, work by my friend @ChiefOrganic from Chicago, he wrote this smoke report on my request for thanks my coaching of pure sat grow.

But also others reproductions in America since Jahgreenlabel and I have shared hundreds and thousands of F4s. For example @Kanza who has also reproduced Rahan’s F3s in California i think so since last decade and our free share of this Lambsbread worked in France there’s many seeds reproduced in America. We are proud to have preserved and shared, like pure sativa revival turn and help for the community and cannabis in itsef, quite epic story but the respect of its free big vibe and history is also important. That’s Vibes Collective principle and love of pure landrace ya know but with Lambsbread is even more important and free!! We are all passionate of rasta rockers music and culture and my friend Dan who met and smoke with Bushman in backstage concert in Martinique is the first one to thanks and thanks to serious selective work by Rahan and friends, big respect is necessary to consider.

Big up @Upstate thanks for sharing your little repro into OG, by hoping next ones will have more parents specimens and from different sources to consolidate genetics. Also it will be cool if OG’s team will offer Lambsbread freebies next years. Serious free project to build by volunteers thanks to all! Peace @LemonadeJoe

27 Likes

Heck yeah!

Keep this Vibe going…Really Good!!!

9 Likes