F13 and F13 hybrids

Make sure your cuts take root. I lost one of my two, just did not want to root… then all of a sudden, too late and no lower/smaller/won’t notice branches to snip… The cut I have is pictured in the above post, was my favorite of the two, but now at the end I really like the other one,better, just by looks… as usual it always comes down to the effect and that you always want what you can’t have…

6 Likes

On a side note, treated this very unkindly in a kitcken window - out of curiousity…

Edit, site will not let me reply again so I’ll add here: High as a kite… lol,

Sorry for the post dump - finally, here’s the one never to be seen again… :frowning: Would have liked to let it ripen on the vine a bit more, but killing frosts are on the doorstep, plus, I had all the bud washing stuff setup and am super busy this week… close enough to the finish line, and forced by nature…

11 Likes

Just went through this thread. Lovely pictures and descriptions. I love F13. A while back, I had a grow with a male that went herm in a tent and threw some pistils. It was the Rose absolute aroma with musky sex back notes. Was some of the craziest smelling flowers I’ve ever grown. Made seeds of various crosses and subsequently lost them all in a move. Oh well. I have a full 11 seed pack and a couple from another pack in the vault. I need to break into them and try to coax some more of that F13 majik.

9 Likes

Pics above from the last time I ran these seeds maybe 3-4 years ago.

Here’s the male sprouting female from 2014.

I had crossed the pollen with a purple OTH

Here was a plant from that cross

I had thousands of seeds…so sad I lost them.

13 Likes

Smoked a f13 bc today. Turned out fantastic. Smoke notes on flavor were juicy fruit, metallic, musk, cedar. Great more relaxing pheno of f13. Seems to me that the sweet side is more gentle while the incense floral metallic side is more racy up front.

23 Likes

:point_up_2: that’s a beauty right there Josh!

5 Likes

Those look great @Josh_Blue. Man you have a bunch of goodness coming out lately. Thanks for all the hard work.

5 Likes

That cross sounded really cool, sucks you lost the seeds. I foolishly threw almost all the seeds I made with Vanilluna / BB too. Always wondered how F13 / Flo compared to vanilluna (bb sativa x indica).

Also cool to see the old packaging for those f13s!

6 Likes

You can get your chance pretty soon. Dj made a new tf/flo line, and pt/ (fk) bb, I’m testing out now. Plus @Kavman helped me make the f13 bc I’m also testing out. Plus I’m working Vanilluna for a forward cross as well. Those will be a little longer out than the others since seeds need made and tested still.
Early look into them,

Tf/flo

Vanilluna

Pt/(fk) bb

21 Likes

Some TF x F13 from @Kavman. 3 weeks in.
20231119_174111

18 Likes

Beautiful plants and pics. I too have some of those beans from Kavman and will be very interested to see how the flowers look.

6 Likes

F13B - Clones Getting some Sun out in the cold frame on these warm afternoons. Natural Sun Light is just way better.

5 Likes

@Josh_Blue can you tell me about blue note is it just a bb plant many thanks

2 Likes

You got me? Maybe a clone name? It’s not from me.

5 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Blue_Star_Seed_Co! I’m digging that OG Sponsor tag! Many blessings and much love

5 Likes

Thanks amigo, I am Josh Blue. I signed up for a sponsorship, so I used my company’s name for my new user name. I’m gonna start a thread soon in the sponsor forum showing off all my work. Keep an eye out, I have tons of work to share. Lots of f13 pics! I just deleted 20k pics from my phone. My wife asked how many were of her vs cannabis plants. It was about 19k plant pics, 1k concert pics, 10 dog pics, and 5 wife pics.

I figured I pull up a f13 pic since Im posting here. This is one from an original test batch I did for viability back a few years ago. 5 of 5. And 4 girls were stand outs. This is one of my favorites.

18 Likes

5 of wife, cracking up here, Berry Nice… Does your @Josh_Blue tag now filter to @Blue_Star_Seed_Co or a total fresh reboot account?

4 Likes

Did you end up taking a cut or making S1 seeds of that plant? That is one of the prettiest plants I’ve ever seen.

4 Likes

Really is a beaut.

3 Likes

It seems to filter to me.

3 Likes