F13 and F13 hybrids

I will make new crosses, and will look for testers. you are welcomed.

11 Likes

Much appreciated please do let me know!

4 Likes

Cool thread man. I’ve got some males and a female to work with, hope it would be ok to post here as they progress. Very nice photos of your work btw!

4 Likes

@MAHAKALA heres the flowers from the Flo F5 male

22 Likes

They’re spectacular! The leaf morphology and complementing silhouette are so pleasing to look at, it’s downright artistic. One of those plants that is just so enjoyable to look at, mesmerized by it’s charm. Much love

7 Likes

thanks! you are welcomed, post it here.

or anybody who is growing F13 or its hybrids, post it here, so we have it in on one thread at OG.

6 Likes

hehehehe good one!

I see you made boel hawaiian x flo… any pics of it??? sounds like killer cross…

10 Likes

One of the best plants Ive experienced
Insanely loud nose, strong berry flavor, tranquil sativa buzz

28 Likes

Running
A11 x (A11 X F13)
I got from Veterans giveaway last year
Donated from @antheis
His quote:
“a11x(a11xf13) f2s from my first open pollination with mom#1( currently doing mom#2 now) this cross is pretty wide open. noodly viney branches are to be expected. fast finishing, fermented fruit, and very up high. not too racy and it is easy to focus on a task to complete it. good for adhd”
Running a couple in 5gal DWC, and I have a couple in soil
Hapi

High Hapi

17 Likes

:drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

That looks amazing…

15 Likes

Ya I second that, man that looks so delicious! Purple Thai looking. I love sativas where you can just pluck a calyx and roll a joint out of it. Bet it had a nice smell on it too. Did he/ you clone it? I want some :joy: it really does look like blueberries clustered together…very unique.

6 Likes

I dont know if gentlemanfarmer still keeps it… it is quite long time from first release of F13…

I just showed it to you in hope I will inspire you in popping some F13 or F13 hybrid.

8 Likes

good job with blue hawaiian! :blue_heart: I believe you. loud nose is typical for hawaiians

:blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

10 Likes

DJ SHORT:

The structural differences witnessed in some of the Blue line individuals including anomalies such as leaf shape, leaf crinkle and color variations, along with basic aesthetic qualities such as range of flavor and palate, issues of duration, tolerance and even shelf-life are more than likely the results of transgenic segregation.
None of these minor abnormalities are in any way detrimental to the overall gene-pool. There do occur very rare instances of freakishly deformed and stunted individuals. Every one of these I have ever encountered has been sterile or non-viable. However, some have produced some of the most unique finished product I have ever sampled in terms of flavor, potency and effect. Unfortunately, these extreme abnormalities are not only rare and sterile, most are also nearly impossible to clone.

when I touch the leafs I can smell strong fruity savory smell…

DJ SHORT:

Regarding a clue to the equatorial “Holy Grail” such as the Highland Oaxaca and Santa Marta Gold (South and Central American varieties) a certain, unmistakable flavor comes to mind: that of incense cedar/frankincense/burgundy/floral with spicy/savory undertones. Coffee, chocolate and fine tobacco were also present, but the sweet incense cedar is what I most recall from the Highland Oaxaca. The Thai was more complex with more spicy/savory aspects atop a finely distilled burgundy (probably more from the cure) and sort of a “dying” floral, sickly-sweet aroma that was unmistakably Thai herb (sometimes from Hawaiian as well).”

15 Likes

Just got an email from DC seed exchange. They are gonna be doing 2 time drop of MB232 Pollen that looks like it was the male used in f13 throwback, and if you buy .1g of pollen you get 5 free The Wizard seeds. It says it’s a special variegated F13 project that was never publicly released.

Figured you F13 guys would wanna know if you didn’t get the email.

7 Likes

What do they charge for pollen, any clue?

1 Like

No clue. Didn’t even know they sold pollen. But this seems like a special type of thing, so maybe not all the time.

3 Likes

sounds like great opportunity without need to select it yourself…

this is the most aromatic F13, yes you just touch leafs and get some great flavors… savory fruity gassy… I love it.

13 Likes

Any chance you have a link to that drop? I’ve never grown the F13 or any crosses, so it may be a good way to get started with it.

Are seeds of the F13 for sale anywhere? Thanks! peace

2 Likes

I’m not the best with doing the links but if you go to the DCseedexchange website and search under Second Generation Genetics you will come across two listings that currently show out of stock but have an option to join the waiting list with an email notification. It’s showing 0.1 grams of pollen for $120 and 0.05 grams for $65. In the email it’s suggested that the 0.05 grams of pollen should produce approximately 50-500 seeds.

I think it’s a pretty neat to approach this side of the genetics where breeders and consumers converge. I remember when Shanti first sold some pollen on the auctions and it was a total event! Awesome seeing this happening from the Second Generation Genetics camp! It’s such a valuable tool for those who are interested in purchasing or have already purchased work from either Second Generation Genetics, Old World Genetics, and/or Blue Star Seed Co.

In terms of F13 seeds available currently, the most recent was the work done by JD of Second Generation Genetics. He did the F13 throwback and the Seven of Nine. The throwback is an F13 x the dad to the original Blueberry and the Seven of Nine is a reproduction of F13 from original F13 seeds stock. Listed as using several females and two males. There’s a chance some are still around maybe reach out to JD to see if there are some available. I think @Josh_Blue is working on an F13 release as well. Much love

8 Likes