F13 and F13 hybrids

I read great thread about F13 from time when it was released. and guy grew around 30 seeds, he found unusual orange/green phenos, quite green for F13, some red stems and little pinky in calyxes, but that was all for color… he took it 80 day of flowering, I was living in belief that F13 is 55 days variety…

according to his smoke reports he found various effects at various phenos, even narcotic one with some body effect, some racy clear ones without any body effect. and some which smoked like mild mushrooms, so trippy ones… happy relaxing ones…

I am so excited! I need more F13 seeds LOL

9 Likes

The F13 that Josh gave me to include in my open pollination of Temple Flo were small plants and finished at roughly 55 days. I didn’t write that date down but positive they didn’t go over 60 days. I will probably pop a few of those this year and will share photos. I recently acquired some KD Koh Tao seeds and have an itch to start those as well. I would like to see what would come of those crosses with F13 and Flo (particularly my cut of Flo). So much to do so little time.

7 Likes

yeah these are great breeding tools… I remember one grower here, it is more than 15 years, he bought durban and flo from dutch passion, to grow outdoors, and he made flo x durban and grew that for years. nobody wanted to believe it is outdoor weed. just excellent weed.

I saw many crosses like flo x malawi, flo x haze, flo x oaxacan… but dont remember I would see flo x thai.

55 days is nice flowering time, good to take long flowering plants a little down…

but still I am very interested in 80 days phenos. it must be different than 55 days ones…

9 Likes

I ordered that MB232 pollen with the F13 Wizard beans. Bit pricey for sure. Now I gotta figure out what I want to hit that Master Kush x BBF4 pollen to lol

9 Likes

Was that FourWiseEyes?

I know he worked with Sensi Durban and also did work with Flo, Durban, Flogi, etc.

3 Likes

no, I meant guy from here where I live. he would not put pic of plant on internet LOL like most growers here they think it is the stupidest thing to do LOL

I am smoking f13 pheno of df13haze these days, and I have to say that f13 gives some magic to it… compared to other phenos… it is unmistakable. I dont know how to describe it, it is just special quality of the effect. I love it!

7 Likes

A11 x (A11 X F13)

Hapi growing

18 Likes

I have around 8 females confirmed, and I transplanted them to bigger pot… I will flip them soon… smells are incredible… mainly savory spice… I love it… variagated one is female…

I hope that variagated one is good smoke, it fits to my breeding program to create light green thaihaze hybrid with it. let see. very exciting!

6 Likes

I have 10 females. it is official :heart: :heart: :heart:

25 Likes

That’s a strong looking plant!

3 Likes

Sweetness.

3 Likes

variagated one

22 Likes

Never saw one with that much variegation. It’s almost on every leaf.

5 Likes

Is this one slower growing?

1 Like

I have zero experience with it, I saw it at in vanilluna mainly… it smells interesting, a little mentholy…

1 Like

no, this one is quicker it seems.

1 Like

I have three F13 going, one is pretty strange looking

18 Likes

Nice man that is the bluest bud I e ever or seen!
Lmao! I’m a idiot I saw f13 and didn’t think strain I thought like f1 f2. So I thought that was a lot of work so I looked it up and saw it’s a strain. Palm face 🤦

2 Likes

nice! yeah that one is terribly ckrinkled… hahahahha

it is not commercial line, but very good breeding line, one just has to go through some mutants and hermies too…

2 Likes

which one you mean, gentlemanfarmers F13 or my dieself13haze?

this is F13 x haze

17904263-2bafa8300571c76f1d821c95245643c5

20 Likes