Facebook purgatory

i dont get facebook either… i see people selling carts on the marketplace feature…
but i hear of someone posting weed related information (no sale) and they get banned.

the point is that Fb has a wide reach, but would u could do, is create a private group. and send invites to everyone on yur friend list or email address book…

we have one for local growers and smokers. its not ideal; a business deserves a proper page, but until the govt legalizes it, i guess we have to jump though these hoops…

once yur business page gets un-flagged or unlocked, keep it info only…

U should contact Subcool. he knows better than most about what to say and not say to get banned on social media. You tube is always jacking with him…

4 Likes

im part of a similar group on facebook, but i didnt think i would get into trouble on my business page. but hey, what you can you? the lesson i take from this is to diversify our advertising and not to micro focus on a single option. i just got approved on weedmaps and next month ill upgrade once i get an idea of customer traffic. i think tonight ill build a instagram and a reddit account. ive never been one for the whole social media thing, i tend to keep to myself. but you gotta do what you gotta do.

1 Like

Cannabuzz is a new friendly IG like platform…

1 Like

thanks bro. im checking them out now.

Betcha canopy isn’t banned from Facebook. They put some $$ in the Trudope foundation and they are good to go now.

@beacher retail prices are pure insanity. I was on a Canadian site today and an OZ of premium was $110 and you got a half Q for free with the order and and and they deliver locally in under 2 hrs to your door…

2 Likes

Can you pm me the CDN site please?

2 Likes

Ya I don’t know what the hell they’re thinking with these prices. Last grow I figured my cost was roughly 36 cents a gram, the big guys should be able to do it for even less.

3 Likes

@beacher, did you calculate your wage for all the time you spent tending your grown and then trimming…

1 Like

Nah, but it would still be a far cry from $10 a gram lol. Also if I had a giant greenhouse and top of the line equipment the time per gram should be way less. Think building a car in your garage by hand vs Ford’s production line…

3 Likes

Until you calculate in the cost of the giant greenhouse and equipment…

Should be around $3/gram for legal weed and $2 a seed…

1 Like

Ya I could agree with those numbers if you mean retail.

1 Like

They have done it to ALL our local dispensaries…

On a side note…Did you know content that is borderline pedophilia, is OK with them https://nypost.com/2017/04/22/this-is-how-to-deal-with-facebooks-pedophile-problem/ They also actually had the balls, to ask their online community, if they would be OK with Pedo type of content https://www.fatherly.com/news/facebook-survey-pedophilia-sparks-outrage/ …WTF?..Or child trafficking https://www.cnet.com/news/facebook-reportedly-used-for-bidding-in-child-bride-auction/ , is just fine… You should be ashamed of yourself, you vile Cretin…For trying to help others with their meds… :wink: I wish you luck moving forward with this Beef…

That platform can hurry up and die, for all I care.

And to anyone who s offended by me posting this…Sorry… I just feel people need to see this, for the better of us all.

Kind Regards,

K.

3 Likes

Around here I’m paying 5.50 a G wholesale for tested flower.

1 Like

You must not be in Canada…
@Doulovebeef

1 Like

I have noticed that legal bud is not cheap. Denver wasn’t cheap but I was there in their first legal year. Vegas last year was $45-$55 for 3.5 grams of premium. And Cali seemed about the same in January. Here in Ontario, everybody bitches & moans about the price & quality. While the quality argument is valid for many of the offerings, we top out at $13.85 a gram, which equals under $11 USD. The illegal mail order businesses are even cheaper with a far wider variety of modern strains.

3 Likes

im in oklahoma. some extra characters

1 Like