Falco's Bondage Play

Hello everyone,

An experiment with manifold and lst, loosely modelled after Pirateboarder life’s “Hula Girl”. Intention at this point is for a single plant 4x4 scrog. Clone was taken from a Pineapple Express fem plant from Coastal Mary seeds, grown in Promix HP and using Reefertilizer as nutrient choice. Budtrainer pots and clips used for training. Sorry in advance for the blurple shots… I had this girl tied up and tortured in a closet for the first month or so of her life, with nothing but this Mars Hydro Blurple to sustain her!

A humble beginning. She was a spare clone and I was feeling experimental. Took an unused blurple and started her in a closet as my other tents were both on 12/12…

These clips came in handy:

Strapped her down fairly intensely for bit there…

And finally she is rewarded for her hard work, moved into a 4x4 with a Mars Hydro TS1000.

Prior to a light de-leafing a couple days ago:

And after:

Thanks for checking it out! Thoughts? Feedback welcome!

Happy Growing! FalcoBlack

18 Likes

Nice job with the LST. I would hope that this would be a GR8 start of a nice flat canopy! :facepunch::+1::wink::santa::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Great job, I love the wood supports. Spaceing looks great. This is gonna be a great looking plant come flowering. Keep it up.

2 Likes

LOL, obviously not your first rodeo… :wink: :vulcan_salute:

If you were working from seed at what node would you top? 2nd?

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Thanks, That’s the goal!

Interesting question :thinking:

This is my first manifold attempt and I kinda winged it, so I’m not sure if I would have done much different from seed, :joy:

1 Like

I usually go for the 3rd node but I’ve started questioning the reasoning behind that.
Lately I’ve been trying ‘microsurgery’ when removing the meristem (cutting off a tiny chunk instead of chopping off an inch of developing node)

Nice job on the tutorial! :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

I’m also attempting something like this aswell.
Seeing as I’m on all twelves, I gotta find the sweet spot to top. Then time it just right.

2 Likes

Very cool! Definitely down for the show! Nice

1 Like

Great job! This computer thingy says im not allowed to have any more likes so I printed this counterfeit one for you. :heart:.

2 Likes

Nice work @FalcoBlack, should provide you with a flat canopy and a nice yield.

If you want to deeper down the LST rabbit hole take a look at the training method described here:

Automatic Writing

Best of luck,
-Grouchy

2 Likes

Thank you, I am just about to start my first auto run as well!

2 Likes

Update on this girl along with a few new autoflower seeds I’ve started…

4 Likes

Hello Everyone,

I have a bit of an update on the mainline/manifold plant here. (as an aside, what does everyone generally call it? I’ve heard both terms used…)

Mid-January I moved her into my now empty “flower” tent. Environmental controls adjusted for Veg growth of course…

A week or so later, a haircut and some more training:

and shortly thereafter, my first layer of trellis.

1 Like

Few more interesting shots:

Til next time, Happy Growing!

4 Likes