Fall 2020 Seedrun boxes

Oh cool, thanks 420! guess it has been corrected then.
Thanks for clearing this up for me guys.

3 Likes

I mentioned it to Sebring and he succesfully correceted … Arriba|nullxnull

5 Likes

I just want to thank @Sebring for all that he does for the community! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

10 Likes

I am still distributor for U.K.//Eu
( i believe @Swe-can has stepped up to help, post-Berexit - January 1st.).
I have two strains sitting waiting for more so’s i can send them out …
@Sebring - the charges for tracking from the U.K. to every where else in the Eu is between £6:50 and £8.50 plus it’s sometimes Euros I’m paid with.
Just letting you know how much you have to ask for from the U.K./Eu peeps - it’ll cost @Swe-can roughly the same price for posting to Europe ( still loadsa different countries/languages etc)
Anyway cheers for your hard work @Seb .!
Gaz

Edit ;

Yes about this much :point_up:for tracking - What about the £2 per strain - who’s that being sent to bro ?
Cheers @Sebring … !

11 Likes

So about $10 US dollars. Fixing it. I’ll cover any discrepancies.
I increased some of the others too, so they’re mostly equal.

11 Likes

[2 dollars USD per seed strain to cover costs of packaging and mailing to distributors as needed with any excess balance over 155.00 going to OverGrow server costs.
The only exception is seed packs gifted to the community as most do not have a journal as well as, any private seed gifting/exchange, server fundraiser and contest seed packs submitted by end of March and September to save on additional postage

Each distributor will have audits done by Meesh in May and November – any funds over 155.00 is added to the server fund. This will go towards breeders packaging costs and shipping to distributors to use as needed …members are encouraged to donate these items so the 155.00 per distributor is a back up only as an extra assurance the community will receive these strains.](About the Seed Runs Co-op ⚠ Read before you participate)

14 Likes

I paid, donated a small amount, waiting as patiently as a 9 yr old on christmas eve. its ok with me if @Sebring uses it for whatever he chooses, server fund, covering a member thats short on payment, or to help run sebring seeds. All ways going for a good cause!

8 Likes

I take It these are the strains filling the fall boxes? If so is this an alternative to the name signup here on OG? Like, if i missed a few threads can I still put them in my cart on @Sebring page?

4 Likes

I think the co-op sign ups are still in effect, only the bottom one on the list didn’t complete fully so that one might not fill it’s sign-ups.

Yes this also, as I only got in on the abc because of the timing. However if an extra 10 or 15 bucks to the fund will get me some of those listed then… TAKE MY MONEY!!!

1 Like

@Sebring

I submitted payment for the Fall Box and have 2 shipping fees selected. Please use the required fee for shipping and surplus is a donation.

Thank you :blush:

5 Likes

A little proof of life for the fall boxes.

I’m just adding “extra requests” and they’ll ship to distributors!

51 Likes

looks good - I see my jar of cream as well. :+1:

7 Likes

That is absolute insanity. Again, thank you so much for your contributions to the community! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

15 Likes

Sebring your like a machine that never quits!

11 Likes

Thats incredible man. Thanks again from all.

8 Likes

I’ve only been in this community a short time but, I don’t think that anyone would ever doubt you brother. You sure seem like a stand up guy to me, my friend. You are doing great things :v:

6 Likes

I have 5 strains to pay for on Saturday.payment is coming…Thank you never seems enough for all you do for all of us here.Thank you my brother and be safe.

9 Likes

Mine will be paid for by tomorrow afternoon!

4 Likes

I don’t have addresses, or I do, but they didn’t put their OG Username in the Notes when they paid for shipping. :frowning:

Update: ALL packages accounted for!!!

You guys are AWESOME!!!

17 Likes