Fall 2020 Seedrun boxes

I’ve done it already, I’m in The UK and I did it with out problems.

honestly this is a nice way to get things sorted.
I cannot wait to get the fall box :blush:.

Thank you very much for those making this possible.

2 Likes

OK you are good I was not aware Sebring is handling the money side.

10 Likes

Not needed now lol.

1 Like

I’ll be shipping pre-sorted packs to distributors, along with funds to cover shipping.

8 Likes

Ok that’s good of you as its a lot of extra work sorting it all out.

Just to be clear, everyone pays you, and other country distributors dont have to do any money collecting?

2 Likes

My website ordering system actually takes a lot of the work out of the sorting. It puts everything in a very systematic spreadsheet and I’ll be forwarding a CVS formatted spreadsheet to each distributor with the people from their region on it. You’ll be able to use that file if you want to use a bulk mailing system or if you just want to view the individual recipients and hand enter it on your mailing services website. Distributors can collect money from their people in their region, but you don’t have to .

17 Likes

here in the US they usually only extend that if the 1st falls on a saturday or sunday

3 Likes

I have a quick question about the seed box shipping payment. It says US shipping is 5$, and add 2$ per strain you have signed up for. For me, that’s 4$. Once you add the seed run box to the cart, another shipping fee shows up for $6.

Does this mean I am good to go? the 5$ covers my per strain contribution and the 6$ covers shipping?

If I still need to add 4$, what is the purpose of the $5 fee? packaging expenses?

Thanks all, just want to make sure I do this right.

This year I lost all disability benefits aside from healthcare, so I need to be thrifty and can’t afford to donate any extra contributions.

5 Likes

I dont have a mailing services web site lol, just a puter and this site and everything is hand written on the envelope.

That’s good I will post up on my Canadian co op seed run PM group that you will be handling the money side :slight_smile: which is the bit I have concerns about with my situation anyway.

1 Like

I just made my payment and there was no additional $6. Are you not in the US ? There might be an additional charge if so

2 Likes

I am in the US as well. I tried on sunday, maybe this was a problem that has since been corrected?

2 Likes

I made the additional $6 shipping payment and it was refunded to me today

5 Likes

Oh cool, thanks 420! guess it has been corrected then.
Thanks for clearing this up for me guys.

3 Likes

I mentioned it to Sebring and he succesfully correceted … Arriba|nullxnull

5 Likes

I just want to thank @Sebring for all that he does for the community! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

10 Likes

I am still distributor for U.K.//Eu
( i believe @Swe-can has stepped up to help, post-Berexit - January 1st.).
I have two strains sitting waiting for more so’s i can send them out …
@Sebring - the charges for tracking from the U.K. to every where else in the Eu is between £6:50 and £8.50 plus it’s sometimes Euros I’m paid with.
Just letting you know how much you have to ask for from the U.K./Eu peeps - it’ll cost @Swe-can roughly the same price for posting to Europe ( still loadsa different countries/languages etc)
Anyway cheers for your hard work @Seb .!
Gaz

Edit ;

Yes about this much :point_up:for tracking - What about the £2 per strain - who’s that being sent to bro ?
Cheers @Sebring … !

11 Likes

So about $10 US dollars. Fixing it. I’ll cover any discrepancies.
I increased some of the others too, so they’re mostly equal.

11 Likes

[2 dollars USD per seed strain to cover costs of packaging and mailing to distributors as needed with any excess balance over 155.00 going to OverGrow server costs.
The only exception is seed packs gifted to the community as most do not have a journal as well as, any private seed gifting/exchange, server fundraiser and contest seed packs submitted by end of March and September to save on additional postage

Each distributor will have audits done by Meesh in May and November – any funds over 155.00 is added to the server fund. This will go towards breeders packaging costs and shipping to distributors to use as needed …members are encouraged to donate these items so the 155.00 per distributor is a back up only as an extra assurance the community will receive these strains.](About the Seed Runs Co-op ⚠ Read before you participate)

14 Likes

I paid, donated a small amount, waiting as patiently as a 9 yr old on christmas eve. its ok with me if @Sebring uses it for whatever he chooses, server fund, covering a member thats short on payment, or to help run sebring seeds. All ways going for a good cause!

8 Likes

I take It these are the strains filling the fall boxes? If so is this an alternative to the name signup here on OG? Like, if i missed a few threads can I still put them in my cart on @Sebring page?

4 Likes