Fall 2020 Seedrun boxes

Hi @Gaz29, looks like these are different seeds. Those from @Craigson15 will come with the spring box.

9 Likes

Correct, Im not sure who made the Black Triangles that went out now.

6 Likes

Got my box today. Thank you very much to everyone involved!
Sebring for distribution and extra seeds, George1961 for distribution and everything,
nube, Greenhighlander, Guitarzan, Tommy_McCain, ElGalloBlanco and lefthandseeds for seeds and all seed donors for the runs too :smiley: :drooling_face: :blush: :christmas_tree:

16 Likes

Hey @Sebring will u please help @Stankynugget with his fall box thanks brother

2 Likes

Yeah, I never recieved anything either, despite accidently paying twice. Hopefully @Sebring is just busy and the usps didn’t lose it.

Got a message, figured out

3 Likes

Just got mine yesterday, still hope.

3 Likes

Got mine yesterday!

Anyone grow out this elderberry cream soda strain yet? Sounds pretty nice from its lineage…

1 Like

I don’t think that was in my box - and searching for it on here I don’t see any other mention of it

1 Like

I’m still waiting on my Pura Vida F2 and Wolfpack F2 from @Sebring. I still remain hopeful, even though it has been 1-2 months since I paid. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

I’m just excited I can now sign up for future seed boxes and hopefully contribute going forward!!

4 Likes

Me either lol. Blueberry cream soda x Santa Maria planck

I did accidently pay twice and said just throw in whatever, I like freaks

4 Likes

gotta love @Sebring, he is always looking out for us

10 Likes

I received mine today, even though I was not on the list I received ABC and Maui Mango Haze. thank you @Sebring for sending them to me. thanks @lefthandseeds @nube @anon60559124 and @Guitarzan without you I would hardly have the opportunity to try these genetics.

:om: :pray:

24 Likes

Anyone who got the Wolfpack F2 and are wondering what you may find , I kept a log of my first hunt through them complete with smoke reports here

Also anyone who pops them please let me know and share your experience here on OG .

20 Likes

someday might cross them with my Wolfpack f1s :fire:
so many beanz so little time (see Strainaholics thread ha ha ha )

18 Likes

Who do I contact about sending a bunch of Malana seeds in?

13 Likes

Try @Sebring

2 Likes

How about diverting some my way?..lol SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@misterbee…will do! Happy to return a small favor to someone so giving. Send me a PM for a reminder.
@anon93244739 thanks. I’ll do that.

8 Likes

Crazy Sunday at noon with DOS attack to his site excitado|nullxnull em198|nullxnull or seed run and later on Spring Box? ejem|nullxnull

@Upstate Thanks for sharing, you always have la créme de la créme … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes