Fall 2020 Seedrun boxes

Yeah would also love to get some of those extra seeds, I threw him some extra dough for some extras if he had any I may not be signed up for, but he might have gotten it confused.

But this whole thing is awesome, it’s actually the only seeds I have! :cry::rofl:

4 Likes

Got them,thanks

2 Likes

Yeah @mtntrogger looks like you put your name in the wrong place. :frowning: The devil’s in the details, but fear not.

For you and anybody else that missed out on the Pura Vida F2 and Wolfpack F2 combo packs, I sent 110 of them to Sebring. That should have covered everybody on the list plus a dozen or so extra.

I have tons more PV F2 that I’m going to send to him, but the WP F2 are all gone except for the ones at Headiegardens.com

18 Likes

@Sebring Mine dropped today, but it was missing the Pura Vida F2 and Wolfpack F2. Not a huge deal, but those were the 2 that I was really after haha. I would appreciate receiving them if at all possible. I truly appreciate your hard work and also @nube, @mojorizing, @Guitarzan, @AllOra, @Upstate, @lefthandseeds and anyone else who had a part in making it all possible! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

13 Likes

The seed box made it to the hinterlands, thanks to Pony Express. It felt like Christmas morning :christmas_tree:

Thanks and massive respect to all who made this happen.

I’ve looked forward to getting my first box since I joined OG. I knew I would be excited. What I didn’t know was how strongly I would react. For whatever reason, I never fully realized the amount of love, skills, and energy it takes to make these happen. I’m more blown away by this community every day.

Now I look forward to returning this love when I grow something for a future box.

Kev :call_me_hand:t4:

16 Likes

Yes, I’m in the middle of rectifying mistakes!
mtntrogger needs PV
stanknugzz77 needs MW,BT & PV

16 Likes

I was on the list for PV, then my name disappeared, somehow but, it’s all good. Happy to get what I got :+1:t4: :v:t4:

4 Likes

I’ve got you down for some of the seeds Nube is sendng. Apologies for the typ23os, Hammy the squirrel is5 on6 my 927 keyb2oard. LOL

23 Likes

Much much much appreciated brother. You are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you again for your time and energy to make this all possible. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

Thanks to all who made the seed run boxes possible. It takes alot of time and effort on all ends, growing, sorting. And mailing. Your efforts are truly appreciated!

11 Likes

Yeah I am not sure how that happened, but I did contact Sebring about it way before the boxes were put together. He actually contacted me, looking for my addy.

6 Likes

Your the man @nube ! Thank you for all you do, especially the good vibes. Really hoping for a combo pack, was shopping at headies all morning. Tricky part is that you have to buy 1 bodhi AND 1 strayfox pack to get the pv/wp combo. What makes that extra hard is that almost every stray pack is already sold out, there are only a few oddballs and high priced packs left. Thought about reaching out to shoe to ask if he would send me the pv/wp combo on 2 packs of bodhi. Still, dropping $140 on a couple of packs mostly so I can get the freebie is tough at the moment. Its a struggle just to keep the heat on right now. Not too worried, everything will work out one way or another.

6 Likes

There’s new Stray packs up today and another Stray drop in the mail. This is a fundraiser for Strayfox’s daughter who has severe epilepsy.

9 Likes

Thanks nube, I will keep an eye out for the new drop, nothing new showed up today. I may have enough to swing it on friday. Would love to support a good cause.

5 Likes

All have arrived
Thank you!! @Sebring

14 Likes

Oh snap, dont know how I missed this post before ! This is awesome, do I need to send more shipping loot @Sebring ?

3 Likes

You should be fine.

5 Likes

Please let me know if you need anything. Happy to cover the costs, shoudnt come out of your pocket. Thank you !

3 Likes

Hey man. I screwed up too. I missed the Black Triangle, and Maui Preservation drops. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I just noticed peeps are getting some B.Triangle seeds. I didn’t know they were ready …
I don’t have ANY black triangle seeds either for me or anyone else im sending to - despite my signing up for the Golden.T./Black.T preservation run … is this the same run.?
@MBSeeds and @redjimp im waiting on your seeds coming from Canada :maple_leaf: - you’ll get them asap. ! Cheers. …

Edit;

@allotment , I just read that AFTER i had posted the above message. Cheers for letting me know anyway mate.

I said that only because i seen :point_up: Sebring saying such n such wants BT etc …

The spring box is fine with me. :+1:
Have a good festive season everyone .!
Gaz

9 Likes