Fall 2020 Seedrun boxes

I believe nube sent these as a freebie for those signed up for the Pura Vida run. What a guy!

11 Likes

He even prepacked both and then packed them together! Nice packaging too. :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Which strains are included in this box?

4 Likes

@Guitarzan

:slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thanks my friend. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I really like this set up! All professional and stuff! Good job @Sebring !

6 Likes

So if we signed up for the Pura Vida (with wolfpack) do we add $2 or $4 ?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about anything fellow overgrowers. I’m sure everyone will receive what they are expecting!! Thanks @Sebring for the hard work and time you are putting into all this!

12 Likes

Can I get in on this? I’m in on the abc run?

1 Like

Wanting to get in on this, was gonna pass as I’m kinda strapped for cash and then realized I had some in crypto that i was saving for seeds anyway,v@Sebring would you be able to take payment in crypto? If so I’m in if there’s room still.

1 Like

@Deadinside88
This is for those that already participated in the seed-runs. There may be some extras that get put on the site once everything is sent out, and people will be up for trading and such for sure. But you won’t be able to get in on this specific box unless you had also already signed up for the seed-run of atleast one of the strains getting sent out.

@theomegajedi if you signed up for the abc run while it was still open then yeah you need to go the site and pay for the box+$2 per strain you signed up for(abc).

:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks for everything you do. You’re a credit to the community!

7 Likes

Ok, was wishful thinking on my part, still waiting to find out end result to last box. But thats a different story. Anyway thanks yeah I probably should have read through beforehand but hadn’t.

6 Likes

Follow the link to pay for the Fall Seed Run Box shipping. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

@mtntrogger $2

5 Likes

Hey guys, who is the main man for mainland Europe? Has @George stepped in for @Gaz29 yet?

The payment option, which is very nice by the way, makes it seem like George is my go to guy.

2 Likes

@Sebring my payment for the fall box will come when I get my disability check, in about a week. Thanks for doing this for us all here.

6 Likes

My disability i hope is in the bank Saturday morning.Usually does when the last day of the month falls on a Monday.But ofcourse because i want it Saturday i will no doubt have to wait till Monday :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Is that link just for members in the US or are you shipping all the seeds to members every where :thinking:

2 Likes

It was okay for me in UK.

1 Like