Fall 2020 Seedrun boxes

@anon5325009 I have a package with your name on it and seeds in it. I mean, it looks like I have some extra seeds?

Yes

7 Likes

Got mine paid Friday morning and as I stated in the notes, please use the little extra as you feel needed, whether that’s gas money, just for your time and all you do, or use it to cover some that can’t pay right now.

You’re such an awesome person and we all are lucky to have you here helping out.

10 Likes

So I just paid but… well… I can’t remember exactly which packs I was signed up for! I just paid a bit extra, more than enough to cover all of them. If I’m on the list for everything that’s great, if not then that’s extra for you, also great. I would happily give homes to any spares of anything I missed signing up for, but otherwise just put it in your pocket.

Thanks so much for everything!

9 Likes

Well crap… upon a bit of digging it looks like I missed that Pura Vida and I might have only signed up for the Everyday Haze! :sweat_smile:

Oh well, still money well spent!

9 Likes

On the website payment page where was a list of seed runs with links to the sign up so you could check what you signed up for :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

@Sebring i put $12.00 in donation box and hit checkout but it shows me being charged $3

So me being me and not wanting to miss out on the box i did it again.Added in the donation and checked out got charged only $3 again lol am i missing something?

6 Likes

/me does ‘happy feet’ impression

4 Likes

I paid for the shipping and donated another 20.00 bucks for Sebring to do as he pleases with . Money well spent I think .

9 Likes

I donated my “extra” for “Beaver Bandages”…had to do it…lol!!! Y’all…take care, stay EXTRA safe and indeed, be well. Enjoy your weekend…mister :honeybee:

11 Likes

I’ve noticed you need to hit the add donation button AFTER you enter your amount for it to hit your receipt and thus your charge. If you just put in an amount it won’t flow to your receipt.

3 Likes

right …and if you put less than needed in and add more to correct the total; it will not sum the donations. You must put in the correct donation total yourself.

3 Likes

So I was in on the Pura Vida, abc and everyday haze…did I pay correctly?

7 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior not worried about double billing… @Sebring can keep the money to use as he pleases.Its about paying the right amount so i get my fall box.

@Sasquatch i did hit the donation button and entered $12 both times i tried…Just want to get the right amount paid to get my box.

6 Likes

@SmknCanuck , had the same problem with November release and re-release, hit donate then entered the amount, didn’t translate to my receipt/charge.

On the seed run box, figured out you need to hit donate button AFTER entering the amount. Did you try that?

5 Likes

My $20 donation came thru on the receipt like this

6 Likes

Just talked to Sebring he will fix it up😁

3 Likes

That’s how I did mine also shipping/ donation which is great .

Paid, or not, if you were signed up for the Fall Box it’s been delivered to the post office.
Canada, the UK, The EU, & Australia have all been shipped a box that they will get to OGers.
If you were late to the party, you might not have gotten some of what you signed up for, but I gave everyone at least 2 seed packs!
If you put Notes in, I tried to fulfill your requests.

If you haven’t received your package within a couple weeks, North America, or within a month, outside North America, then let me know and I’ll do what I can to get seeds to you.

Distros will receive lists tomorrow!
Right now I’m taking a well earned weed break. :slight_smile:

49 Likes

You deserve it take 2 put your feet up.

2 Likes

Thanks so much @Sebring! You da :bomb::bomb::bomb: :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

3 Likes