Fall 2020 Seedrun boxes

I think the co-op sign ups are still in effect, only the bottom one on the list didn’t complete fully so that one might not fill it’s sign-ups.

Yes this also, as I only got in on the abc because of the timing. However if an extra 10 or 15 bucks to the fund will get me some of those listed then… TAKE MY MONEY!!!

1 Like

@Sebring

I submitted payment for the Fall Box and have 2 shipping fees selected. Please use the required fee for shipping and surplus is a donation.

Thank you :blush:

5 Likes

A little proof of life for the fall boxes.

I’m just adding “extra requests” and they’ll ship to distributors!

51 Likes

looks good - I see my jar of cream as well. :+1:

7 Likes

That is absolute insanity. Again, thank you so much for your contributions to the community! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

15 Likes

Sebring your like a machine that never quits!

11 Likes

Thats incredible man. Thanks again from all.

8 Likes

I’ve only been in this community a short time but, I don’t think that anyone would ever doubt you brother. You sure seem like a stand up guy to me, my friend. You are doing great things :v:

6 Likes

I have 5 strains to pay for on Saturday.payment is coming…Thank you never seems enough for all you do for all of us here.Thank you my brother and be safe.

9 Likes

Mine will be paid for by tomorrow afternoon!

4 Likes

I don’t have addresses, or I do, but they didn’t put their OG Username in the Notes when they paid for shipping. :frowning:

Update: ALL packages accounted for!!!

You guys are AWESOME!!!

17 Likes

All other OG’s: your packages will be in transit first thing in the morning. Please give your distros a week, at least, for their bulk boxes to arrive. Thank you!!

20 Likes

Thanks for the heads up @Sebring getting postage paid now!

9 Likes

I think there’s only 1 for the U.K./Eu ; @MBSeeds and i have her name and address etc.
I’ll check some of the others’ Avatars to see if i see any more are in U.K./Eu.
If so I’ll pm you.
Gaz

8 Likes

Just took care of it thanks !

5 Likes

Do I pay on the website?? @Sebring

4 Likes

I don’t remember signing up for a seedrun box :thinking:.

5 Likes

If you did not i would be happy to split mine with you @anon5325009

6 Likes

I am so grateful for your presence here and love everything you do for the community!

8 Likes