Fall 2021 Solo Cup Grow Off

Oops, a day late.

5 Likes

Your Out… lol i kid, the once a week update is just to keep people active and share instead of the whole starting post finished post only thing.

5 Likes

Ok, im in. Starting 2 crystal meth and 2 purple lemonade from fastbuds and 2 GSC extreme 1 Gorilla Glue and 1 Bruce Banner from ILGM. Tempted to try multiple in one cup . . . 2 girls one cup?

Start three in a cup and braid them?

5 Likes

lmao 2 grils one cup… i have seen those purple lemonade ran and they are beautiful plants.

2 Likes

there is a woman on IG I follow who does grows like that, can’t remember the handle off hand

Edit @silky_smooth1 on instagram

4 Likes

I can imagine it looking real cool if you had vibrant green, purple, and a red or something all intertwined. Dont know if sharing 16 oz of root space is the place to do it though . . .

3 Likes

@JoeCrowe grew some seedlings and grew them completely intertwined until two became one. :heart:

4 Likes

3 Likes

I thought I was updating to much. Looking back I was just talking to much so:

Here’s a couple photos

:green_heart: :seedling:

15 Likes

I have one Mighty Mite up and away. I’m pretty sure all the rest of the seeds were drowned by yours truly😑

11 Likes

Is it too late to get in on this? I got a couple seedlings I just started about 2 weeks ago.

2 Likes

Well it looks like I will have only one plant to enter. Hoping it’s female.
The others may still make it, but only 2 weeks to veg is a bit tight.

6 Likes

Start some autos.

2 Likes

nope not to late, flower date for photos is the 1st of september, and any plants clones, seeds, photo or auto can be started anytime in aug.

4 Likes

Cup ??? First Requirement just to be consistent.

4 Likes

It only had to be started in August and pop a photo for us to Uwe and Awww over :laughing:
:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Hindsight like 10 days old have some autos regs started the other day I could enter one hoping it’s female will think about

Random side not anyone else find it difficult to count days when they run they’re lights in the middle of the night lol :joy:

13 Likes

S.A.D is coming along nicely.
Thinking of popping another seed or two for this as well, some Soulmate x Bluberry Headband

11 Likes

Nice looking clone! Love the branching

2 Likes

Do it! The more the merrier!

3 Likes