Fall 2021 Solo Cup Grow Off

I’m super excited for this! Gives me an excuse to fire up a few strains and be able to have the room for my existing grows to not get crowded out!! :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

I’ve gotta start 3 kush strains for my all kush grow on Aug 15, ill start a couple others woth them and then choose my winner :wink::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Planted earlier today, using reused coco which i re-hydrated, flushed, and gave a base charge with 2/3rds strength feed water.

14 Likes

So are we allowed to start 8 and then what? Pick the best one after x amount of time? Or grow all 8 till the end and enter 1? Or enter them all!? Lol

3 Likes

Damn, everyone look out! @Mr.Sparkle is breaking out the sparkling chrome cups. It’s all over with now. Flexing for the big race.:rofl:
This is so damn fun to watch!

6 Likes

You can grow in up to 8 cups. What number of seeds you put in them is free game.

3 Likes

Haha, I’m gonna do 8 different strains in 8 cups!

8 Likes

Here are mine currently.

They seem to have weathered my 5 day vacation without skipping a beat, but they also have not grown much.

I will be upping the nutrients at the next rez change, today or tomorrow…

These are:
Auto CareBear via @cannabliss
Ghost Rose Cookie Devil from @Mr.Sparkle (with a genetic assist from @ReikoX)
Auto Maria 2 x Royal Creamatic by @Chronickyle via a @DougDawson giveaway…
Thanks to all of you!

:peace_symbol:
Dirtron

16 Likes

For the solo cup grow off I have started 1 female photoperiod seed of 8 different strains. The strains are as follows…
-Canuk Cheese
-Cherry Pie
-Mango Kush
-Bubba OG
-GMO x Mendo Breath
-C99 x Mendo Breath
-Sour Strawberry x Cackleberry
-Dragon Blood Hash Plant x Cackleberry

Along side those I am starting…
10 - Hindu Kush Regs
10 - Bubba Kush Regs
05 - OG Kush Regs
For my next indoor all Kush grow and breeding projects

17 Likes

That is hella pretty.

1 Like

Look like mine.
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

I’m a little late with my Saturday update but here goes

Sorry about the sideways pics, it does that every time I choose to resize a pic

She’s looks a bit upset but overall is doing fine, she’ll grow out of it, just a temper tantrum. I didn’t get a pic of the roots but they’re still in the cup and starting to explode

My soil one looks better but is lagging behind in size

Group shot
Veg tent is getting a bit too full I think

17 Likes

Mine too! I have never had more than 9 in my 4x4 flower tent and I have12 in there. I had to take 6 early to make room in the flower tent. I had to flip my clones early to make room in the veg tent to make room for the 8 CF, 2 NE and 4 cups. I never had more than 12 plants total in the two tents
I think I am addicted to growing.
:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

And we are at day 14!

I think they’re doing well? I’m so used to hydro and clones that I honestly forget what size a 14 day old seedling should be? :laughing:

That’s one of the things I’m loving about this fun project; I’m trying shit I haven’t done in YEARS… so, THANK YOU OG!. :smiley:

17 Likes

Day 0 for Me

18 Likes

Got some movement on my seeds too day 3.

21 Likes

I’ve had this 9# hammer clone sitting around for awhile in the bathroom so I’ll throw her in the mix if no one objects.

16 Likes

It counts so go for it.

1 Like

Always keeping it classy! I love your organization. Have fun! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Well damn. Got crystal meth and pink lemonade fast buds seeds sitting around being useless. And sure I can find a corner or something in a tent somewhere. And still 2 weeks to start . . . Hmmmmm . . .

Or excuse to order mephisto. 6 of one.

1 Like