Fall 2021 Solo Cup Grow Off

My plants feel so small now!

Great work!

3 Likes

Here’s a quick pic if what I’ve started. Seems the ph was off a little at first, but now their new growth is looking nice and green. I think I’ll use a purple punch auto as my choice. Once it gets big enough I’ll put into a solo cup.

10 Likes

Things are looking good, too bad my wife vetoed my grow For this. We go on vacation the middle of September and she has insisted that my grow be completely shutdown while we are gone.

2 Likes

good plan, and typically what i do, oh well.

1 Like

Let me dig around and see what I can find

2 Likes

It’s from a revegged mother.

2 Likes

This is a home made cup. The volume is 500ml. Looks like a tumbler to me.
Let me know your decision. I will continue even if it is not accepted. I just won’t be judged and can’t win.
Interested to see if I can keep it healthy in such a small container.

1 Like

It does like my coffee cup right this moment, though could you drink from it like a cup if it had no soil in it minus any added holes to the bottom ? though possible likely it would be very messily.

Im all for micro growing even in homemade fabric pots like i use to run as well, just have to pull out a yellow caution card to keep within the context on the contest as the first stipulation was must be a cup

1 Like

OK I’ll find a cup and transplant. holes in the side allowed?

4 Likes

THEY HAD BETTER BE I LOVE MY SPEEDCUPS! :lollipop:

6 Likes

forsure could even could have said fabric pot in a cup or at least for photos :wink: , though was just saying even unlikely an advantage it just falls outside the main context of this thread, its all for fun anyways so not gonna be a total hard ass about it.

Thus a yellow card and not a red.

4 Likes

Wanted to post these last night but my internet was down. I couldn’t find a solo cup so I pulled a Taco Bell cup out and used a 16.9oz water bottle to measure volume and cut 1/2 inch above waterline. I popped a single Ghost Rose fem auto seed… I hope my container is acceptable, but if not I will keep it going anyway :v:

the single seed that seems to have burst out of shell and the sprout in its container

12 Likes

that will work :wink:

2 Likes

Awesome, this will be fun… Weekly updates coming soon

1 Like

Straight from cup to dirt! 100% germ rates on 46 seeds, 8 of them for here!!!

14 Likes

And here we go. All 4 fastbuds looked great. The Gorilla Glue tail looked good. The two GSCs popped but sank to the bottom at some point. We’ll see. Bruce Banner had not popped yet but still floating. 7 that popped are chillin with some BOG sour blutooth in the veg tent.

Strains are speed holes. Speed holes are strains. Two become one. We ascend.

Edit: to put it all here from my last post. All auto.

Fastbuds
2 - Crystal Meth, 2 - Purple Lemonade

ILGM
2 - Girl Scout Cookie Extreme
1 - Gorilla Glue
1 - Bruce Banner

Tent camera shot

15 Likes

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE WHAT YOUR DOING WITH THE SPEEDHOLES! (and in general! :smiley: )

5 Likes

We have a tail on the Bruce Baner Auto. My faith in having already made the cup was well placed. All 8 entries in the dirt.

12 Likes

All 8 up and saying :wave:.

2 GSC

2 Purple Lemonade

Bitty Bruce Banner. Never been angry yet.

2 Crystal Meth

Gorilla Glue

15 Likes

GWK x JLo in the solo cups got a little dryer than I would have liked after I took them out of the dome.

21 Likes