Fall 2021 Solo Cup Grow Off

Not part of the grow off, but here is my first attempt of a solo. Killer glue

21 Likes

It’s amazing how that little stem held up all that weight.
Damn good job for a first solo.

1 Like

Here’s the one of mine I have in flower, my other one is still under 18/6 since it’s an auto I assume it will flower when it’s ready without need of 12/12

Bottom left in first picture

Here’s a close up

It’s hard to get a shot of it but so far no roots are escaping from the holes in my cup

So far so good

edit1 nice plant @Blu-Tri

11 Likes

Wow! Have never seen such white, unique buds!! Congrats!!

2 Likes

It’s from a cut of killer glue I got off a guy. It’s really nice. Here is another grow of it in a bigger pot.

17 Likes

Wow! that frost is simply mouth/eyeswatering!!! LOL! Should be a blast!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Thanks. I got citrus kerosene that was a bit overwhelming. Actually it was rather obnoxious. I’m gonna cross it with Runtz s1 to make it a bit more enjoyable. I know I shouldn’t, but I’m going to toss it.

14 Likes

Weekly-ish entry.

11 Likes

What are you tossing? Seeds?

2 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior
I’m going to toss that killer glue cut.
It smells like a stink bug. I can’t even inhale the smoke.

4 Likes

Don’t think it will improve with a cure?

2 Likes

Here’s my weekly Pictures.

13 Likes

Wait, whats the point again? Winner gets to be King of Overgrow and rule with an iron fist??? :rofl: Maybe a calcium/magnesium fist?

4 Likes

I’ll let a few more tests it.
It’s been in the jar for a month and still smells the same. It’s loud af. Like a stink bug, or kerosene, or a combination of both. Killer had it pegged right. I can’t tell you if it’s good because I can’t get by the smell to smoke enough of it.

3 Likes

Here’s my weekly update. We’ll close to a week anyways. She starting to take off a little. I think.

18 Likes

That’s a good looking plant bro.

1 Like

My Mighty Mite is just starting to flower.

Is there a booby prize for last place?

Cup challenges are fun as heck :cowboy_hat_face:

19 Likes

Mine aren’t flowering yet.

4 Likes

My baby purple punch isn’t either. I think I might of started her too late for this.

1 Like

Down to four solo cups. The multi-planting didn’t work out as well as I had hoped. They just got a bit too crowded and some of the smaller runts turned out to be autos. The one on the left was so small I decided to give it a little time to decide if it wants to flower or not. The other three are beginning to flowering.

13 Likes