Fall 2021 Solo Cup Grow Off

Mine this morning, needing the ol flop to get the canopy more even.

21 Likes

Wow, that’s quick @Mr.Sparkle!

My little one has come around from her quick re-veg and is starting to get in her groove :sweat_smile:

Fresh little layer of EWC w microbial charge and a Diatomaceous Earth dusting.

EOG X HS

13 Likes

I’ve been slacking on my updates will get one out tonight when lights come on

5 Likes

Still need to do that root trim

18 Likes

This defies logic and science! Well done :smiley:

5 Likes

2 things:

1. Brilliant use of bulldog clips!
  2. WHAT SORCERY IS THIS!?! (Seriously great work @Cratix !)
2 Likes

Thank you both very much and I’ll be honest with you saw someone else do it first works fantastic for almost all lst

2 Likes

What strain and medium again? I absolutely LOVE what my Autos are doing and a big part of this solocup challenge that I am loving is how I am learning what each of these genetics growing traits are before I grow them out in 5-7gal fabric (or) air pots! :smiley:

4 Likes

Hindsight from twenty20 in pure coco using jacks 321

3 Likes

Agian the coco shows magic! I’m trying this out on a grow in the future!
I feel like coco + air-pot + octo-pot styled wick reservoir will have an interesting result!

3 Likes

Definitely looking forward to seeing you trying it I’m looking into microbes :microbe: for my coco great white and recharge

I’m definitely just doing the basic right now and building up from there

2 Likes

New home. Its a loft.

14 Likes

@FiveGar, How many cups do you have going on there? Here I thought @Qtip was a rule breaker but I think you just raised the bar.

Monday night I noticed two of the plants were letting it all hang out so they are now on the compost heap.

To my surprise tho heftiest built plant of the bunch decided to show her pistils which do not show up well in the picture. I’ll take her word for now, but I’m still double checking for an Adam’s apple.

Of course these photos are from Monday night, today’s photos will be uploaded this evening after lights on.

Update as promised:

It’s hard to photograph pistils in dingy basement lighting, but she’s a lady alright. The tallest one was the first to show pistils, and then decided to grow a solo cup height taller than her sister over the course of a couple days. Not sure why either, I’ve only been giving them water and keep neglecting to plan or establish any sort of feeding regimen.

11 Likes

All these beatiful plants in f n solo cups! Amazing job everyone!

6 Likes

Solo-Farmers R US. :rofl:
It’s educational for me to see and witness all these creative mini builds. Totally awesome work on all these. Everyone is a winner in my book.

3 Likes

I thought I had posted my update. I don’t see it so in case this is CRS

I will try to get less background next week. Problem is the waterer is a ring and they are too bushy to take it off. Mine are all female sexed by testing as babies. I thought I saw a pistil today but than could find it after I rotated them :roll_eyes:

:green_heart: :seedling:

12 Likes

Bottom rack are just spectators.

2 Likes

I believe the technical term for this is a “nice tushy”. :laughing:

4 Likes

Saturday update! Ghost Rose has stopped stretching a bit and started to show some hairs

14 Likes

Sweet Afghani Delicious CBD. Started to stretch so I lst’d the main two and now I have a more even canopy…can I call this a canopy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :rofl:

21 Likes