Fall 2021 Solo Cup Grow Off

Still chugging along

She’s too hard to move out of the tent for pictures with air hose and power cord, sorry about the background

So far this is the extent of the root growth out of the pot, I haven’t felt the need to trim it yet

That’s all for this week

13 Likes

Second class citizen has to live in a pocket. NOW PRODUCE 1lb!

25 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Love it!
:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Well at least it can’t fall over when its desert :cactus: dry .

6 Likes

Mine as of a couple mins ago, down to 4 in this side.

17 Likes

Update! Day 42 since beans hit water:

Dosi Kush:

Forum Stomper:

Gorilla Glue #4:

Double Grape:

White Crack:

Man Bear Alien Pig:

Dosi Kush Closeup:

They are thirsty; today was drier than ever before after 24hours.
Gonna start watering/feeding twice a day now!

All the best everyone! :fist:

19 Likes

Well done everyone…

Dam these are all bigger than my Aug 1 bean sprouters…I probably could have done better leaving them in a cup!!!

Really hoping they catch on but it’s not looking too hot…hopefully get them big and healthy enough to use as mothers , hopefully they’re stunted Ness doesn’t pass on through they’re clones!

5 Likes

HMm , I have a wifi extender or repeater …the tech guy set it up for a camera on My garage .
However it used to always crash the cameras I found out later after he left haha.

So I unpilugged it and the regular route is literally oppisite end of house to the garage . Im guessing then signal can’t get through a wall in the house, exterior wall 20ft then a garage wall…

Im thinking about setting up the wifi extender again As I have a need for it In the garage now :wink: . . . I like to cycle my fan for heat in the lights off period for 10 min on 45mi off , or whatever works.

I have 4 wifi smar plugs and love them, took a bit to synch them to the app but it’s been super convenient .

Shame It can’t reach garage , I did do a little trick and took a extension cord, put it to the top, point in garage right to the plywood above the front door. ANd picked up a signal. Than ran a cord from the smart plug back across the garage lol! But the signal tended to drop so I didn’t stick with it.

My question any way, did you need to do any tech work to get the wifi repeater on same signal As router?
Like plug It into the router?

I have a tech friend who thinks he can do it. …anyway couldn’t figure it out myself again.

2 Likes

She is chugging along. Shouldn’t be much longer for buttons to start.

18 Likes

BEhind every good wifi network is a great cable! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: can you run a network cable to the garage?

Loving the updates!

4 Likes

Can I hang out here?

21 Likes

For real :flushed: jealous I didn’t do that lol

1 Like

My update

Hindsight from twenty20 solo cup challenger #1

Hindsight from twenty20 solo cup challenger #2

Pure coco only using jacks nutrients

20 Likes

The solo cups are chugging along. I ended up with four females autos from the 24 seeds I initially dropped. The multiplanting worked fairly well even if it did stunt some of the younger autos.

21 Likes

Freshly watered. Promix & Jacks 321.

14 Likes

Wait… when does “fall” :maple_leaf: start for you all? :confused:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Usually in the Autumn time around these parts, which is only a week away.

3 Likes

Aloha :blush: my bad. Out here on mauna loa :volcano: it doesn’t seem to change much. Been here 3 months & forgot about seasons.

:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

Sounds like the desert, two seasons hot and hotter.

2 Likes

Defoliation on Sat. Worried about the 1st pic. This is the only entry I have.

11 Likes