Fall 2021 Solo Cup Grow Off

I don’t see @Mr.Sparkle on the list. It’s only fair, he did a great job

5 Likes

Well totally missed last week’s update but I chopped my two hindsight girls down way early because they intersexed I had a light issue happen completely due to operator error but yeah unfortunately my girls won’t get to fully develop but I’ll still smoke what I got here they are a couple days from me chopping them

19 Likes

That’s awesome of you! And it’s much appreciated.

6 Likes

THanks so much the all-mighty :fish: :bulb: !!!

3 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: Amazing results!! Congrats to all! And as usual, @Mr.Sparkle, kudos!

4 Likes

You deserve an ataboy for your efforts. I can so see a all hydro solocup challenge soon.

5 Likes

I’d be on board, that sounds like fun, I have some Doc Gooden fem seeds from Aura Genetix that @Osogreen sent to me

5 Likes

Is there going to be another round. The yields are bonkers! Inspiring to see what can be done with such limited space haha. Looking to try my hand at the next challenge.

5 Likes

Obviously to all those still growing feel free to keep posting, I will.

I just wanted to get started on the mailouts.

8 Likes

Super OG of you!!! Thank You! :pray:

Privnote sent via PM!

I will need to re-read the rules/instructions all the way up at the start of the thread… getting closer to chop by the day! Probably have another 14-21 days + - to go!

3 Likes

Would any of these happen to still be available?

Very generous of you @Mr.Sparkle ! However I checked my strain box and I already have a pack of your Trizzlers that I haven’t even opened yet. I think I’ll pop a couple after my Ghost Rose finishes up

6 Likes

THANK YOU SO MUCH @misterbee !

This was a fun time.

My four after lots of trimming.

27 Likes

They look great @G-paS congrats on the success! How are they smelling?

:drooling_face:

5 Likes

I haven’t tried to smell them yet.! :grin:
:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

That is so insane. I’ve seen people do it. I have tried. I could not keep the cup from falling over I gave up. No need for me to explain I’ve tried I’m going to try it again. It does look beautiful. For some reason I’ve never seen your grow.

8 Likes

Mine fell over all the time until I got these pot thingies. The are for wick watering big pots. They are holding the cup and catching overflow. I would have gave up with out some kind of holder.

If you meant me, I changed my avatar from my blue & gold to a flower :laughing:

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

I’ve been working on a solo holder that would clip to the tent poles. You could use 2 of these and the bottom one will catch run off, but working on a few different designs.

15 Likes

Dollar store, 3x for 2$ + a knife =

18 Likes

I’m sorry you misunderstood. I know who you are. I never seen you plants before. I noticed you changed it the other day. I was going to say how beautiful it looks ,I just did. I’m looking now. I never knew how to navigate on this site. This is a little different. I never tried it before.

7 Likes