Fall 2021 Solo Cup Grow Off

Damn, so only 2-3 weeks of veg eh? Better get started asap lol

3 Likes

Here’s my volume proof shot, I defiantly played it safe with my media volume. The 500mL takes these cups right to the top.

I think I am gonna make a 3ed cup, and pop one of @Chronickyle’s AM2xRC AutoFem.

And my 2 cups currently running in situ…

I will try and update with 3ed cup or any sprouting action. But may not do another update until Saturday…

6 Likes

Going to watch this one from the bleachers!

5 Likes

I think it has to be more cup like. If you look at the one I posted it’s borderline, one previous homemade container was rejected already

3 Likes

That being said, I’m just a participant so can’t say for sure, would depend on the group’s decision I would think

2 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle won’t start his till the 12th. I would say that gives us a head start but the way he grows 'em he will be passing us in no time

Are you sure that would only be 2 weeks after MrSparkle starts his.

Edit yep it says September 1st.

2 Likes

1st Weekly Update

“She‘s got legs…”
4/4 Germination even if they are a bit leggy.

12 Likes

Hindsight is up above soil now

10 Likes

I should start my seeds soon. :thinking:

17 Likes

Update!

Day 5 since they hit the soil and they are doing me proud.

They are being fed only water with silica, and sprayed several times throughout the day.
Will start feeding very light nutes starting in a few days time.

16 Likes

I dropped some seeds in water a couple? Days ago and remembered them this morning a couple have tails, I’m hoping I didn’t drown them all.

Two Dakka in soil and 3 Mighty Mite in perlite.

I’m not putting in much effort, I will see if they grow in the gutter!

23 Likes

nice font (and cups)

2 Likes

One week update, got some roots poking out!

Also some pistils tho…my cuts have been out on a shaded picnic table and some have started flowering, including this girl…It looks like I’ll have to monster crop this baby :scream_cat:

6 Likes

Looking good @catapult !

Seeing all those 5 leaves I panicked for a moment because I forgot you started from a clone and I was all like:

Not because of comparison jealously, but if you produced this from seed in 1 week the world needs to know:

3 Likes

Lol, yeah that’s a 100% organic soil grown seedling!!

Kidding, I think clones are allowed, least now I hope so…wasn’t trying to ta get a head start or anything :joy_cat:

3 Likes

They are! I was just all like: “What!?” in the greatest of ways… but my coffee is still only 1/4 consumed so it took me a moment :smiley:

2 Likes

1000 year seeds arrived yesterday, thanks bud!

4 Likes

1 Like

What the actual lol making it rain them seeds :joy: that’s awesome here my hindsight’s from twenty20

8 Likes

Conveniently the 500ml mark is right on that line.

Dropped a bunch of Grapey Walker Kush x JLo. 8 cups, 3 seeds per cup. I’ll keep the autoflowering ones and cull the others. I might even make some seeds along the way. :wink:

16 Likes