Fall 2021 Solo Cup Grow Off

If I weren’t in mid flower rn. Next year though.

Yep most cups will have lines for different things like 500ml, pint, ten Oz, 7 Oz etc.

5 Likes

12/12 one from start, or desk lamp it for the first two weeks

3 Likes

Tents completely full :sweat_smile:

I got bit of stretch lol totally spaced cranking the light back up and lowering it had some sensitive plants under it last

7 Likes

Game On

21 Likes

4 Likes

Must be the exact same cup mold as mine came from. 500mL was exactly on the last line…

2 Likes

I’ve been taking pics daily, hopefully be able to make a .gif of the growth…if I remember to keep taking the pics lol.

Sweet Afghani Delicious.

13 Likes

Off to the races. I’m not a coffee drinker so just waiting for a couple more cups to appear in my blue bin.

Now to scroll up the thread and see who I am competing against… Oh man…

10 Likes

8 cups, 24 seeds let’s dooo it!

17 Likes

I’ve read the thread, but my brain is a little oxygen deficient at the moment from the strangling at bjj lol.

When’s the latest one can jump in? I’m sure I can scrounge up some seeds to pop.

3 Likes

Veg by sept. 1. I take that to mean above soil by then, but I’m just watching currently. I do have one above ground according to specs, but was hoping to make seed. Anyway, plenty of time for you and good luck! Got the big bucket of popcorn for this show.

2 Likes

what @Cbizzle ment was flip to flower come sept 1st, if running autos last start date would be the 30th

2 Likes

I agree. I want to see tis too.

1 Like

Ok. I am in. I will have to find the rules in this post somewhere.

very fist post bruv :smiley:

Rules:

Container must be a cup, recycled gets a single bonus point by me :wink: lol.

Volume of fill must be right around 500ml/17oz or under and proof can be called out by any other participant if they suspect otherwise.

Roots must be maintained to be contained within said cup for duration of grow, also can be called out.

Must provide at least one update photo once a week, exceptions obviously can be made just give a heads up so other participants know.

Starting month for any seedlings or clones is all of Aug with a Flowering date for any photoperiod growers starting at the latest on Sept 1st

No restrictions on growing method, media, feeding styles, or photo/auto, clone or seed.

And just to keep it relatively equal a max starting count if you want of 8 “cups”, and yes i said “cups” not plants.

Saying that likely finish for this will be mid November.

2 Likes

Fuck, you aren’t taking any chances.

6 Likes

They are 50% autos, my thinking is out of three seed, one should autoflower. :grin:

4 Likes

Strawberry truffle

Hope this is a female lol

15 Likes