Fan leafs, fan leafs everywhere and not a thing to do, what should I do with my fan leafs (funny animal stories with fan leafs)

Say hello for me. :wink:

1 Like

My dog will only chew on fresh branches. She is super picky.

1 Like

Lol occasionally the big one is picky about it but the younger one is like fuck it let’s go haha. I can remember having to fight with one of our cats about 2 years ago as I was trimming I started seeing the plant shake and was like wtf? Looked around the plant and there was a cat arm reaching through the door grabbing a bud trying to pull it out through the opening of doorway.

4 Likes

This thread is hilarious :rofl::laughing::rofl::laughing: should change the title slightly to include funny animal stories with fan leaves :rofl::rofl::joy:
Flynn the Scottish Highlander cow er ahh bull with his perm and @Deadinside88 and his bud picking feline.
I literally was cracking up

1 Like

Done, :joy:

3 Likes

Here’s a pic of him, meet Julian. We’re pretty sure he’s part mainecoon or however its spelled

2 Likes

I dry them out and put them in my compost containers and then my worms will eat them and I will use the worm castings and it’s a beautiful cycle

3 Likes

Julian looks like a smart ass, something about him, and he big af ! Personally I’m afraid of cats, unless they have panty collars :grin:

3 Likes

Haha smartass, asshole general PITD he is for sure but he keeps the other 7 cats and 2 of our 3 dogs in line.

2 Likes