Fantasy Island parking garage (Parking for Fantasy Island family members only please)

Diesel exhaust

2 Likes

As long as itā€™s sourā€¦

2 Likes

This one is the extremely rare and highly coveted sweet diesel.

1 Like

Thatā€™s because of all the molasses in the tank

Thatā€™s what diesel IS

1 Like

TIL what Diesel is.

I swam here from the OG mainland, but I better stowaway on the ferry back, before Fantasy Island security catches me here.

4 Likes

Lucy is pretty alert! Not sure if she is bribable

3 Likes

Too late youā€™re busted.

3 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures
We have a @Yetigrows but no bear, we had a few that showed up Bareā€¦LOL
Grab a log and swim on over, we would love to have youā€¦in our zoo. :astonished:
Really the whole island is a Zoo, so no bars or anything. :rofl:
Well, we do have a trim jail, but I try and stay out of it when possible.

3 Likes

We have a lounge, kinda like a bar, but better.

2 Likes

This is great i donā€™t know how I didnā€™t realize we had a parking garage :sweat_smile:

1 Like

We do, but the idea has taken off slowly.
Some of the blame falls on me.
I sent some clones out that did not survive the trip, but it was 5-6 days in the box.
I grabbed some cool cuts from friends outside of OG but neglected my grow room due to a house guest living in the vacinity of the grow area.
So currently I have got nothing to offer.

I did pass out several different cuts to some family members but I do not know if they still have them.
All of them were passed with no obligation.
So the moral to the story isā€¦
The parking garage is currenly empty.
If anyone would like to make something available to the family that would be helpful at this point in time.

8 Likes

Hope to get an invite to that island of yours soon. Cooper Morgan and I

I patiently await that invitation

4 Likes

I cut all my mom back to stubs recently , in a month or so I can offer some if anyone is interested in what I have

8 Likes

All Rottweiler are highly motivated by food and treat train very well, so bribery is always on the plate or in the bowlšŸ«¢:flushed::thinking::joy::sunglasses:

But usually end up in their mouths cause we are all suckers for that sad look they give you with the 12ā€ drool hang down! :joy::joy::joy::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I have plenty of clones,ā€¦ but I doubt they arrive there aliveā€¦
It will spend almost 15-30 days in transitā€¦

1 Like

Calling out to the Island fam, I donā€™t have a list so hey @Shag how about a shout out?

My Littles tent will be getting a trim which means, Iā€™ll have cuttings! Now, Iā€™m not loaded by any means so at 10.00 usd shipping Iā€™m going to need some assistance with the expense, BUT! Iā€™ll have cuts of Humboldtā€™s Lemongrass, Buddhaā€™s Cane, Ice Cream Cake, and there are more Iā€™m just not sure on how they finish, or if theyā€™re girls yet. Iā€™ve finished those 3 at least once and they are worth it, the unlisted are from other OG members just not necessarily Island residents. Iā€™m pretty sure cuts wonā€™t make it out of the US, so I apologize to my international family members. Although if youā€™re willing to cover the costs Iā€™ll try to send them. I have noticed that if it takes more than a few days to get to someone they(the cuts) will go through a partial reveg so donā€™t be surprised if theyā€™re a bit slow to take off.
Iā€™ll add the unfinished strains once I know what they areā€¦ again. I know Iā€™ve got a couple Grape Stomper crosses and Iā€™ve got Dr. Blazeā€™s ā€œMac 1ā€ (Iā€™m still trying to get my hands on Capulatorā€™s). Iā€™ve got Aussie Bastards if anyone is interested, one is even a triploid, but itā€™s a dude, I think. Iā€™m a small grower so I canā€™t take/ send hundreds of cuts but I can cover a few of us if were in need/ wanting.

6 Likes

I have Mac1, Caps Cut. I just sent out the clones I had. I will need to take more in a few weeks. But if youā€™re interested, you pay shipping when the time comes. @joheimgrohen

6 Likes

That would be most awesome! Youā€™re in the US right? And those clone shippers look legit! Just let me know when, Iā€™ll raid my mad money stash to get it.

4 Likes

I just wanna make sure Iā€™m signed up. I was trying to find information.

2 Likes