👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

Send me an address…I think I have about 10 or 12…I’ll send you half of whatever I have. It’s a personal favorite or I’d give them all to ya!

5 Likes

Lucky lucky people. I’ve also kept some for continuing the line :wink: besides this strain is the offspring of the Orginal Kosher Daddy ,)

4 Likes

FANTASTIC!!!

2 Likes

You have already proven to be trustworthy & capable of Preserveing great Genetics :+1:

4 Likes

Even cheaper than that are the interlocking kids flooring.

MQIAOHAM playmat Foam Play Tiles Interlocking Play mat Baby Play mats for Kids Floor mats for Children Foam playmats Jigsaw mat Baby Puzzle mat 18 Pieces Children Rug Crawl White Black Grey 101104112 https://a.co/d/d6wFmec

4 Likes

It will come full circle with Jew Gold 1974 my friend.

Lineage & stages breakdown/goals

Jew Gold 1974 X Granddaddy Purple Made Kosher Daddy… F1 & F2 Completed

Kosher Daddy X Durban Poison made Posion Daddy… F1 & F2 Completed

Jew Gold 1974 Preservation Run… Then continue line… ( maybe less offensive renaming the strain)

Jew Gold X Black Lime Bubba Reproduction Run (New Strain Never seen before)

Jew Gold X Poison Daddy = Poison Daddy F3

No idea after this lol
@Pigeonman

Just think @Pigeonman Dec 21 2021 only 3 people in the world had Poison Daddy available to them. & NOW just 12 months later MANY more people … Congratulations brother you are making my dreams come true…

Ps. For anyone who didn’t know…
1 of the several thread on OG talking about Jew Gold 1974 & a short review… .

" Poison Daddy F1 Regular Seeds,
I’ve decided to pop a few of these seeds in order to keep working the “Daddy line”

Long story made short:

Jew Gold 1974 X Granddaddy Purple created my Kosher Daddy strain ( you remember this, it came with the Orginal Cannabis Collectors Trading Cards)

Anyways a good friend of mine in the states Crossed Kosher Daddy X Durban Poison and named it Poison Daddy, the reviews & the way she grew was Outstanding to say the least, she was finished in 8 weeks, heavy Yeilder & Leaf/Bud ratio was excellent, with just 2 known phenos so far

Further more, ONLY 3 people in the World actually have this strain, ( My good friend, Myself & 1 Awesome person from OG who I’ve trusted to grow her to her fullest potential & work with me to further work this line… "

12 Likes

@Pigeonman
brother I finally received the Poison Daddy beans. Thank you again!!!

4 Likes

@donuchee better late than never! Though HOW DID SWEDEN GET THEM BEFORE YOU!?! :scream_cat:

3 Likes

My post office is a piece of shit,I have informed delivery and it showed delivered 11 days ago .When I talked to the manager ,she said that Informed delivery doesn’t work lol

4 Likes

All of those crosses you talked about sound killer :fire: @CADMAN

2 Likes

So I grabbed a couple more seeds from the Blackout Bobby x Superfreak and sure enough, 24 hours later, they are all popped and thriving.
I think I sent you a few very early seeds, but at least they are popping now. I’ll have another pack of the more reliable one whenever you order something. You and I are the only 2 that have them right now.

7 Likes

PRESS :play_or_pause_button: YOU FABULOUS GROWERS YOU!!

:arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

I was going to update yesterday but made dinner, ated it and then passed out so here I am this am uploading before heading out to work. :rofl:

SOLO CUPS Winter2022 for @Indoornesian 's second annual challenge!

I’m down to 5x plants as both the autoflower Spotted Limes F2 plants were male. :man_shrugging:

C99 BX1:

Detroit Big Energy x Roadkill Skunk:

CSI Humboldt’s Purple Urkle BX1 F2:

BOG’s SourBubble F2:

"Stuck in Plain Sight" (which is getting “” until it stops looking like :broccoli: lol):

Going downstairs, let’s check out the new Male Jail!

I finally got my shit together and connected the MedCab 2x4 for outdoor venting with 25ft of 6" flexible ducting and a lot of effort climbing around everything. One way or another I needed to do this a good long time ago but now have the forced hand due to not wanting pollen blowing around if I missed a :banana: opening.

MALE: Rockstar:

MALE: Thai:

MALE: Tropicana Cookies:

THERE IS A FOURTH MALE!; when going to water the “FEMALES” in the 4x4 I found the Bubblegum5000 Cross has the same mini-:banana: starting so it got moved into here shortly after.

The 4x4 is :metal: as fuck:

The Jalisco :mexico: Landrace is reaching their “beaching” point as we are on WEEK 12 of FLOWERING!!!

ezgif.com-gif-maker (20)

Right next to these fine :mexico: preggos are all the females of winter.

:alien: OG:

Blueberry Twist S1:

Horny Horse Cherry Red Shitfest F1

**:metal: Rock :star: :metal: **

Sour Strawberry: “Gushers”:

I can’t take “Top shot” photos right now with the new light so “to bad, so sad.” :rofl:

The AC Infinity 2x4 is holding strong as the vegetation tent. These images will show 6x plants in there but after watering i moved the Buddha’s Cane into the 4x4 to sex it this week as it’s now 28 days young.

Buddha’s Cane (by @ShitSeeds ):

UK Cheese Clone 1:

UK Cheese Clone 2:

UK Cheese Clone 3:

Peanut Butter Breath - Plant 1: Trifoliate: (@Purple-N-Hairy i’m “in love” with this plant!)

Peanut Butter Breath - Plant 2: "Why so CrUnChY?!: (seriously, if anyone knows WTF let me know, it’s the ONLY plant showing this “leaf crunch”.)

Heading back upstairs to report on the propagation tent plants progress!

Of the un-popped seeds that were then hand cracked and re-soaked: ALL BUT 1 SPROUTED IN UNDER 24 HOURS!!!

I REALLY SHOULD HAVE WAITED before SOAKING more seeds :rofl:

NO WORRIES! It’s just increases the odds in my favour for FEMALES to be had!

Of the plants already up in here, the two plants (Chocolate Chunk #1 & Texada Timewarp #1) cheer the others on!

Have a great day folks!!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

30 Likes

Lovely garden! You have many things going on, I likey :star_struck:

2 Likes

Is that solo cup tek just holding the cups upright?

2 Likes

Correct! I cut a hole with an Olfa knife just shy the outer diameter of the solo-cup’s portion that is in line with the bottom of this dollar store “nick-nak” tray (sold in sets of 3 for 2$) so the cup is held upright when the plant gets top heavy and the roots dry out.

Under the tray is a small saucer as a drip tray for the solo-cup, and the mesh walls make for good airflow!

@Bobgrows makes an amazing 3D printed version as well which is much nicer that what I made up out of scraps. :+1:

7 Likes

AWW YEAH!

Check out these happy lil’ darlin’s!

The 2x still under the 4" pots are #3 & #4 Blackout Bobby x Superfreak (Testers) from @ShitSeeds. Both of these were scuffed and soaked in H202+distilled water for 36 hours before planting. #1 and #2 were in soil for a week and needed to be *dug up, hand-cracked, re-soaked for 24 hours, and then sported tails and are now growing well!

So, these 2 are expected to do the same thing as holy harp these shells are tough as a Slavic Babuskha!

Additionally Celia tried to KILL ME last nightWITH CUTENESS!

All the best folks!

:grin: :love_you_gesture: :

24 Likes

I’m gonna show that picture to my sons Baba lol She’s gonna laugh, in a scary Euro way lol

Those shells were certainly a mission to get cracked. The seeds I have drying now are much easier to pop, thankfully.
I’m interested to see what you have there, and compare to what I’ve popped here, but if its anything like the mom, its going to be a stinking terpy beauty.

6 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

@ShitSeeds that sounds awesome!. And yeah, these seeds are bastards to pop. Seeds #3 & #4 have yet to show so come tomorrow I’ll dig them up and then hand crack, re-soak and then get back into soil 24 hours later :+1:

On a side note regarding the Jalisco :mexico: Landrace plants… #5 was my favourite one running but the last weeks of any grow can tell you a lot.

#5 is still my favourite plant while growing but this was purely aesthetically + stem rub smell… but now that it’s litterally the end of the run I can say with out a doubt that #6 is the “winner-winner; chicken-dinner” of this run.

The top cola is both MASSIVE AND ROCK HARD where #5 has thrown whispy-foxtails during this same time period.

So, some of the plants fattened up their buds into rocks; while others fluffed out albeit in a very pretty way.

So looks like the next run with these in a few weeks will be done with: Jalisco :mexico: Landrace #6: Shorty.

:metal: :grin: :+1:

8 Likes

I am looking forward to seeing the Jalisco. I hope it is good stuff.

2 Likes

Jalisco :mexico: Landrace: (water withheld the past 7 days as they ripened up.)

Todays the day… and I’m trying to psych myself up to do the deed of cropping them as they have been a part of the household for some 15 weeks. :sob:

It’s gotta be done, and I don’t think revegging is an option for multiple reasons including space, time, and tbh interest. The only times i’ve successfully reveged is when I initially PLANNED on doing so. When i do it on a whim it doesn’t ever work out and just ends up wasting space and time. :man_shrugging:

I have a bag of brown paper lunch bags I plan on using to keep each plant separate and labeled. The nugs will be cut small into the bags so they all fit and then will place these bags OPEN into my drying rack with a fan underneath for airflow.

Granted I’ve got at least a good 1hr of photography to do in order to document each plant using my snazzy new :camera_flash: set-up. :+1:

Solo-Cups: (all given a treatment of BudBusterPro today.)

Purple Urkle BX1: Growing tall and strong, shows no signs of :banana: or nutrient issues.

Stuck in Plain Sight: Node laden, and squatter than the PU; also no :banana: or nute issues.

BOG Sour Bubble: Shortest plant, the main stem spiraled above the soil line. No :banana: but some yellowing due to accidentally leaving wet feet. :man_facepalming:

C99 BB1: Big and bushy BUT worst nute issues with yellowing leaves and some necrosis showing. I’ve been feeding it bonemeal tea with PH 6.0 to compensate and been keeping a stronger eye on this one as it’s the only one annoyed. No :banana: though. :+1:

Detroit Big Energy x Roadkill Skunk: Big and bushy, some yellowing, no :banana: . Tough as nails like the people of Detroit. :metal:

UK Cheese CLONES: (all given a treatment of BudBusterPro today.)

Strong and stacking. They would be desperate for an up-potting if it were not for the air-pots. I’m going to flush them soon and do some defoliation and structure training. The up-potting will occur sometime next year.

WINTER RUN: (all given a treatment of BudBusterPro today.)

Three of the males Rockstar (plant 2), Bubblegum500, Tropicana Cookies have been culled. :cry:
The fourth male, the Thai has been kept in the MedCab 2x4 for pollen collection. :+1:

Alien OG: TALL! I was worried it’s a male but no signs of :banana: so I guess I’ll just have to enjoy a larger plant? (:man_shrugging: / :rofl: )

Horny Horse Cherry Red Shitfest F1: ALSO TALL with the same worries. The stems of this plant are rhubarb red and smell fantastic.

Blueberry Twist S1: Stacking and squat. When I lift a fan leaf it’s like Endor in there. :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree:

Rockstar (plant 1): A BEAUTY and almost as tall as the AOG & HHCRSF. A little yellowing on the lower leaves but nothing to worry about. I need to top it this weekend and then hope to heck that I clone it properly. :rofl:

BOG’s Sour Strawberry (Gushers Edition): A green poofball :rofl: Great colour, nice leaf structure, etc, etc, etc. Good genes from great growers.

Buddha’s Cane: Great colour, wonderful leaf structure and getting bigger and bigger every day @ShitSeeds :hugs: .

Chocolate Chunk(s): ALL are above ground and moving along. Currently they are rather small, even the oldest one but I’ve got time. :+1:

Texada Timewarp(s): ALL are also above ground and moving along! Just like the CC’s they are smaller than i’d like but these are vegging out over the winter for a SUMMER OUTDOORS so they can do what they want so long as they get their shit together by March. :rofl:

Blackout Bobby x Superfreak (@ShitSeeds 1st Testers): Anything difficult is usually worth doing… and that’s gonna be the case with these early testers. The first 2 seeds were soaked with no tap showing, then planted for a week, dug up, hand cracked, re-soaked and then planted WITH tap root showing. Those 2 plants are coming along.

The second 2 were also soaked, planted with no tap showing, and this morning dug up with one cracked open by hand before replanting, but the other had a tap root! The shell casing was still very firm together so I did my best to pinch it just enough to feel the casing “give way” before replanting it back into the same cup. Now it’s more of the waiting game!

:grin: :+1:

16 Likes