👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

So i’m getting 3x seeds in the mail for something unbelievably specialso special that it’s 100% slated for a Preservation seed run… but now the big question:

:thinking:

16 Likes

Now Thats a “beauty” of a Room

2 Likes

@ShitSeeds !!! The other Texada Timewarp & 1 of 2 Blackout Bobby x Superfreak F1’s that didn’t pop POPPED THIS AM after hand cracking the seeds and then soaking again for 24 hours.

The TT was practically falling out of it’s shell; and the BBxSF had a 1.5mm tail! :hugs:

Still no action 12 hours into the soak for the second round but the above tells me alot: you got STRONG SEED CASINGS HERE!. I mean seriously as I scuffed my seeds before soaking in H202 + distilled water so these are radically protective genetic casings going on here :smiley: :ok_hand:

7 Likes

I think I yanked those seeds a little early for you, so the next batch of harvested seeds should hopefully be a little easier to pop. I tossed my first round of testers and put a second batch in paper towel last night. This is easily the hardest shell I’ve tried to pop.

I hope the seed’s gift is as good as the challenge to open it lol

4 Likes

I’m gonna go with, ummm YES!
Your the master Grower of plants 🪴 :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

in my experience anything worth doing takes more effort. :+1:

:rofl:

Thanks for the confidence! FYI: I may be putting together some 30 more flips of Poison Daddy F2 for the December give-away… (okay I totally am!)

7 Likes

Woot woot, I was hoping some more of those would come around, I really wanted a pack. The lineage seems great!

5 Likes

Send me an address…I think I have about 10 or 12…I’ll send you half of whatever I have. It’s a personal favorite or I’d give them all to ya!

5 Likes

Lucky lucky people. I’ve also kept some for continuing the line :wink: besides this strain is the offspring of the Orginal Kosher Daddy ,)

4 Likes

FANTASTIC!!!

2 Likes

You have already proven to be trustworthy & capable of Preserveing great Genetics :+1:

4 Likes

Even cheaper than that are the interlocking kids flooring.

MQIAOHAM playmat Foam Play Tiles Interlocking Play mat Baby Play mats for Kids Floor mats for Children Foam playmats Jigsaw mat Baby Puzzle mat 18 Pieces Children Rug Crawl White Black Grey 101104112 https://a.co/d/d6wFmec

4 Likes

It will come full circle with Jew Gold 1974 my friend.

Lineage & stages breakdown/goals

Jew Gold 1974 X Granddaddy Purple Made Kosher Daddy… F1 & F2 Completed

Kosher Daddy X Durban Poison made Posion Daddy… F1 & F2 Completed

Jew Gold 1974 Preservation Run… Then continue line… ( maybe less offensive renaming the strain)

Jew Gold X Black Lime Bubba Reproduction Run (New Strain Never seen before)

Jew Gold X Poison Daddy = Poison Daddy F3

No idea after this lol
@Pigeonman

Just think @Pigeonman Dec 21 2021 only 3 people in the world had Poison Daddy available to them. & NOW just 12 months later MANY more people … Congratulations brother you are making my dreams come true…

Ps. For anyone who didn’t know…
1 of the several thread on OG talking about Jew Gold 1974 & a short review… .

" Poison Daddy F1 Regular Seeds,
I’ve decided to pop a few of these seeds in order to keep working the “Daddy line”

Long story made short:

Jew Gold 1974 X Granddaddy Purple created my Kosher Daddy strain ( you remember this, it came with the Orginal Cannabis Collectors Trading Cards)

Anyways a good friend of mine in the states Crossed Kosher Daddy X Durban Poison and named it Poison Daddy, the reviews & the way she grew was Outstanding to say the least, she was finished in 8 weeks, heavy Yeilder & Leaf/Bud ratio was excellent, with just 2 known phenos so far

Further more, ONLY 3 people in the World actually have this strain, ( My good friend, Myself & 1 Awesome person from OG who I’ve trusted to grow her to her fullest potential & work with me to further work this line… "

12 Likes

@Pigeonman
brother I finally received the Poison Daddy beans. Thank you again!!!

4 Likes

@donuchee better late than never! Though HOW DID SWEDEN GET THEM BEFORE YOU!?! :scream_cat:

3 Likes

My post office is a piece of shit,I have informed delivery and it showed delivered 11 days ago .When I talked to the manager ,she said that Informed delivery doesn’t work lol

4 Likes

All of those crosses you talked about sound killer :fire: @CADMAN

2 Likes

So I grabbed a couple more seeds from the Blackout Bobby x Superfreak and sure enough, 24 hours later, they are all popped and thriving.
I think I sent you a few very early seeds, but at least they are popping now. I’ll have another pack of the more reliable one whenever you order something. You and I are the only 2 that have them right now.

7 Likes

PRESS :play_or_pause_button: YOU FABULOUS GROWERS YOU!!

:arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

I was going to update yesterday but made dinner, ated it and then passed out so here I am this am uploading before heading out to work. :rofl:

SOLO CUPS Winter2022 for @Indoornesian 's second annual challenge!

I’m down to 5x plants as both the autoflower Spotted Limes F2 plants were male. :man_shrugging:

C99 BX1:

Detroit Big Energy x Roadkill Skunk:

CSI Humboldt’s Purple Urkle BX1 F2:

BOG’s SourBubble F2:

"Stuck in Plain Sight" (which is getting “” until it stops looking like :broccoli: lol):

Going downstairs, let’s check out the new Male Jail!

I finally got my shit together and connected the MedCab 2x4 for outdoor venting with 25ft of 6" flexible ducting and a lot of effort climbing around everything. One way or another I needed to do this a good long time ago but now have the forced hand due to not wanting pollen blowing around if I missed a :banana: opening.

MALE: Rockstar:

MALE: Thai:

MALE: Tropicana Cookies:

THERE IS A FOURTH MALE!; when going to water the “FEMALES” in the 4x4 I found the Bubblegum5000 Cross has the same mini-:banana: starting so it got moved into here shortly after.

The 4x4 is :metal: as fuck:

The Jalisco :mexico: Landrace is reaching their “beaching” point as we are on WEEK 12 of FLOWERING!!!

ezgif.com-gif-maker (20)

Right next to these fine :mexico: preggos are all the females of winter.

:alien: OG:

Blueberry Twist S1:

Horny Horse Cherry Red Shitfest F1

**:metal: Rock :star: :metal: **

Sour Strawberry: “Gushers”:

I can’t take “Top shot” photos right now with the new light so “to bad, so sad.” :rofl:

The AC Infinity 2x4 is holding strong as the vegetation tent. These images will show 6x plants in there but after watering i moved the Buddha’s Cane into the 4x4 to sex it this week as it’s now 28 days young.

Buddha’s Cane (by @ShitSeeds ):

UK Cheese Clone 1:

UK Cheese Clone 2:

UK Cheese Clone 3:

Peanut Butter Breath - Plant 1: Trifoliate: (@Purple-N-Hairy i’m “in love” with this plant!)

Peanut Butter Breath - Plant 2: "Why so CrUnChY?!: (seriously, if anyone knows WTF let me know, it’s the ONLY plant showing this “leaf crunch”.)

Heading back upstairs to report on the propagation tent plants progress!

Of the un-popped seeds that were then hand cracked and re-soaked: ALL BUT 1 SPROUTED IN UNDER 24 HOURS!!!

I REALLY SHOULD HAVE WAITED before SOAKING more seeds :rofl:

NO WORRIES! It’s just increases the odds in my favour for FEMALES to be had!

Of the plants already up in here, the two plants (Chocolate Chunk #1 & Texada Timewarp #1) cheer the others on!

Have a great day folks!!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

30 Likes

Lovely garden! You have many things going on, I likey :star_struck:

2 Likes