👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

FINALLY!! Glad you got them safe @g1900 !

2 Likes

Upstairs poster is framed and hanging. :smiley:

:v:

25 Likes

Framed and hanging and lookin’ good!

4 Likes

I just put some Zamadelica seeds in some paper towels Thursday. Will check in a while. They should have tails by now. Also put some Alaskan Thunder Fuck to germinate too.

8 Likes

Amazing! I look forward to seeing what they do for you. I’m very much excited to see what mine are going to produce in the 2.2 gal pots under the same conditions that the Jaliscos were. :ok_hand:

:star_struck: :heart:

5 Likes

I put four of each. I have 4 Zams popped and 2 Alaskan Thunder Fux. Happy so far.
I guess it’s game on then!

6 Likes

Ya That is awesome….

5 Likes

6 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

Hot damn! I just picked this it up at my local; it was held aside for me after they told me they managed to aquire a few bags all cloak and dagger :female_detective: .

It was not cheap, but also not available in Canada so I’m appreciative of getting the under-the-counter hookup!

:metal:

20 Likes
6 Likes

https://www.dudesworld.ca/
For recharge in Canada my friend.

3 Likes

Ba Da Bing nice coup

2 Likes

Thanks @MonasticDank ! I expected it would be easier to find in BC but I love the fact that it’s actually cheaper for me to fund my local place than order from here. :+1:

I still bookmarked the link because having options is never a bad thing. :hugs:

4 Likes

Absolutely, local first. I had no idea that it was available anywhere in Canada aside from that site. Good to know.

2 Likes

PRESS :play_or_pause_button: :arrow_double_down:

ezgif.com-optimize(4)

:metal: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Did some moving around the last two days. The Peanut Butter Breath female being in the 4x4 meant that it was time to cut and paper-bag to collect pollen the Chocolate Chunk male that did the deed.

I soaked the new 2x2 down, cleaned it out with paper towel, and then soaked it again and left it to dry over 24 hours. It’s now hosting the female Chocolate Chunk and the male Peanut Butter Breath to run at 12/12 until pollen drops and the flowers on the CC are clearly laden with seeds to be.

This made space in the AC Infinity 2x4 so I moved shifted the plants around to make better use of the light’s throw.

Up close the new plants are doing really well.

Manitoba Poison - Plant 1:

Manitoba Poison - Plant 2:

Queen Mother - Plant 1:

Queen Mother - Plant 2:

Queen Mother - Plant 3:

Snake Breath - “Runt”:

Snake Breath:

The older plants are also doing their thing and thankfully keeping stable. :ok_hand:

UK Cheese - Plant 2:

UK Cheese - Plant 1:

On the topic of mature plants! Everything is coming along as well as can be expected in the MedCab 2x4 as all the summer 2023 outdoor plants hold steady in veg at 20/4.

Buddhas Cane S1 - “Muto”:

While that one may be smol and weird but darling regardless… the other… well let me tell you!

Buddhas Cane S1:

More :canada: genetics with…

Texada Timewarp - Plant 1:

Texada Timewarp - Plant 2:

And of course representing the ones that lost this colony… (:rofl:)

UK Cheese - Plant 3:

Across the room in the 4x4 shit’s getting real!

ezgif.com-optimize(3)

Blackout Bobby x Superfreak - Plant 1:

Blackout Bobby x Superfreak - Plant 2:

Blackout Bobby x Superfreak - Plant 1:

C99 BX1 - Solocup:

Chocolate Chunk:

Detroit Big Energy x Roadkill Skunk - Solocup:

Peanut Butter Breath - (seeded with) Chocolate Chunk:

Zamaldelica - Plant 1:

Zamaldelica - Plant 2:

ezgif.com-optimize(5)

Well, we’re almost at the end of this update y’all! Now let’s check on them dancing Jews!

I THINK THE STS IS WORKING!!! Here are the UNSPRAYED flowers:

AND THE SPRAYED FLOWERS:

ezgif.com-optimize(6)

:v:

35 Likes

@Pigeonman putting in work during the bowl

2 Likes

yoo thats an awesome idea! gonna have to go snag me some of those green lights too!!

3 Likes

plants all looking good lookin forward to the smoke report on the jarred buds :smiley:

2 Likes

ALWAYS one of the most entertaining updates. Thanks for keeping us potheads entertained with some topshelf enjoyment.

5 Likes