👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

Looks like someone left the barn door open again. Frost got all over your plants. Hope it don’t kill them. Hehe. Nice work bruh!

5 Likes

Morning @204medismoke, it happens daily Bro I just can’t always share it… @mota has Me drooling daily over other peoples beauty-efforts. I tend to slide a bud or two in… cheers and its Nice to type at Ya !

6 Likes

The missus taking advantage of the early fake spring and putting up new nesting boxes.

22 Likes

What type of avian lifeforms take up residence?

4 Likes

These are for Chickadees, Nuthatches, Finches, Sparrows. These are roosting spots for all them smol birdos as the rose arbour is predator proof for them.

We need to add a Robin nest shelf in the next month. :ok_hand:

9 Likes

It’s like a B@B for birds.

4 Likes

What’s she smell like? I haven’t had a chance to run that cross yet. When I did the RKS co op I used some pollen on white widow, purple Kush, cream and cheese cbd, and the big Detroit energy. I tried the cbd cross and I’m getting the pk cross for outside. I was pretty curious about that one because the big Detroit energy mom was pretty nice looking

14 Likes

I cant recall from memory but i’ll take note next time in the garden. :v:

6 Likes

Yo! Race day Sunday. Team iguana gonna show up and show out!

13 Likes

OMG! @Kushking902 would you believe me if I told you it smells like Over-ripe berries and flowers!

Cause it totally does!

10 Likes

Nice, lol. I will have to throw a few down soon and try them. That’s strange because the BDE mom had a bit of citrus with some skunkyness
and the rks dad I used didn’t reak of roadkill but it was definitely not berries and flowers. Interesting how random things show up like that

5 Likes

I had a friend over and she smelldd grapfruit as the first major scent note. :+1:

It also smelled like berries to her as well but under the grapefruit.

4 Likes

Thanks for the info, I have to get others to smell for me too lol. For some reason I can’t for the life of me pinpoint smells in my own grow room. Probably because I get nose blind from sticking my face in the plants all the time.
Can’t wait to see it finished :grin:

6 Likes

I think this is my problem too :rofl:

That and the every present: “FUCK, I know that smell…” and then :thinking: for a long time and still not being able to articulate it!

:man_facepalming:

6 Likes

This is cheesy as hell, but I’m still gonna leave it right here…

4 Likes

I’m not lactos-intolerant! I like a little cheese now and again! :rofl:

5 Likes

@CanuckistanPete

3 Likes

Thanks a lot…no really, I mean it. I’ve never been so sincere in all my life.

Now, where did my eye sander go?

7 Likes

Hey, the butt on (or really the butt off??) doesn’t work on this dang thingamabobber!

1 Like

Here y’all go!

:metal:
:snowflake:
:nose:
:drop_of_blood:

5 Likes