👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

I’m gonna top them tomorrow. :rofl:

Last year the ManPois acted like an auto and finnished the start of AUGUST. These seeds are from the same batch and clearly as eager.

As for the Zamaldelica plants… well, they got a little fucked

WITH JALISCO :mexico: LANDRACE POLLEN!!!

:metal: :rofl:

22 Likes

Now that sounds like a cross! I may have missed it, but in a nutshell, what’s the Jalisco smoke like?
Did you get to sample in spite of seeds?

1 Like

The dust was like smoking a dirty sweet carrot. 3 hours later the missus and i had all our chores done.

110.3333% recomended :+1:

On a side note @Berserker7205 WHOLLY SHIT BUDDY your Chocolate Chunk is freaking amazing!!

:metal:

27 Likes

HOW I FEEL THIS VERY MOMENT SEEING THIS TONIGHT!!!

@cadman

31 Likes

@Pigeonman I’ll be ordering Cannabis Collectors Trading Cards for this Rellly soon…

Awesome job & thank you so much for your hard work and effort :ok_hand: :muscle:

Also I pollinated the Jew Gold 1974 Clones (while rooting in Veg mode) with Your Kosher Kush Feminized Pollen … Making sure this is gonna be wonderful :sparkles: :blush:

13 Likes

Kosher Kush feminized pollen drooling looking good pigeonman

3 Likes

Bittersweet moment when I think about the Blackout Bobby x Superfreak and Chocolate Chunk plants as they’re all coming down in the next 48 hours :sob: :heart:

Every. Darn. Cropping. Time. I get all sad about it. :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

Nothing but scissors :scissors: is gonna help that. LOL

3 Likes

A lighter can help take the edge off, too.
:fire:
I’ve got about 2 weeks until my Alpha baby comes down, and I’m already feeling it

5 Likes

The Manitoba Poisons did not calm down… so I made them calm down.

27 Likes

Looking good my friend :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

You have to show them who is the boss of the tent :+1:

1 Like

6 Likes

Today these get cropped! I had so much on my to do list yesterday that if the cropping was the only thing delayed I can’t complain one bit. :rofl:

I re-did my photography set-up as it still needs a few tweaks… and it still does. I need to get more specular daylight led’s versus the diffused high-output daylight florescence Kino-flo lights I’m currently using as the soft throw causes a “glow” aberration with the black background.

So as a result these images are darker than I’d like to make everything “pop” but they are still nice-enough to look at!

@ShitSeeds here are the final shots of the testers!

Blackout Bobby x Superfreak - Plant 1

Blackout Bobby x Superfreak - Plant 3

Blackout Bobby x Superfreak - Plant 4

As you can see for yourselves they turned out really, really nice for a 1l pot! :v:

Additionally, the Chocolate Chunk from @Berserker7205 is a :gem:; though the images are much darker than I’d have hoped but you get the idea. :ok_hand:

Here are the wide shots of the tent with them all in there for their last night.

Other things done include:

1. Spraying down the Jew Gold 1974 after removing the STS’d Female/Male… which is still in the bathtub because I’m debating about trying to collect pollen.

2. Culled the PBB male and hosed down the preggo Chocolate Chunk to move downstairs this morning.

I also needed to trim my Guava tree as it’s loving life this winter in the hottest room of the house due to Quigley our :lizard: . :grin:

Cheers folks, have a fantastic Sunday regardless of the enforced time-travel!

37 Likes

You’re a true ar-TEEEST! Very nice @Pigeonman

And some nice testers by @ShitSeeds & @Berserker7205

3 Likes

Gorgeous grow! Well done! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Beautiful as always! @Pigeonman! Really like the look of the Blackout Bobby x Superfreaks.

3 Likes

Thanks folks, the love is very much appreciated as today was rather miserable. Mrs. Pigeon decided to make today a rather heavy day to bear so I ended up stress-puttering HARD while trying to avoid her negativity. Stress induced tasks to keep my mind occupied included dishes, kitchen cleaning, cropping the plants, watering, baking a chocolate cake with custard filling, etc… I’m not even hungry but it kept me from thinking during the time I was making it…

Next post is a plant post so it’s not tied in with this sad shit.

15 Likes

Left to right; Blackout Bobby x Superfreak, Chocolate Chunk, BBxSF, BBxSF

Blackout Bobby x Superfreak

20230312_212843

Chocolate Chunk

Now that the other Chocolate Chunk is heavily seeded, soakedmultiple times and now downstairs in the 4x4 the “Fucking Chamber” is now the “Drying Chamber”.

I turned the fan on it’s LOWEST setting so the air is slowly pulling from bottom to top with no stagnation and very gentle airflow.

I really hope this works out as I need to step up my drying game as some of the stuff I’ve grown got too dry and could only be lifted with Boveda packs so far.

Cheers folks, thanks for stopping by.

29 Likes

What’s the chocolate chunk smell like? Did you keep pollen for future? Everything looks awesome :ok_hand:

2 Likes