👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

For what it’s worth my drying chamber is sealed at 60% with no circulation and just a small fan for air movement.

6 Likes

Nice plants as usual @Pigeonman…sorry about the bs you have to deal with.

3 Likes

Not as impactful as I expected, but the BBxSF were strong so they may have muted the expression.

Good to know. The room is 41% humidity so if this turns out similar to downstairs I’ll tweak it.

Thanks bud. I’m watching this alone to cheer up in the AM with the doggo who i’m grateful that kept me company all night.

6 Likes

You did such a fantastic job testing that brother. I thank you sincerely. Probably my best tester ever! Amazing shots and a thorough grow test.

This cross turned out pretty great. I’m about a week or 2 behind you I believe, with my testers. Not sure how many weeks we are at though. Did you catch the total flower time?

3 Likes

This was cropped on day 63, with a total of 70 days from flip as I don’t count the 1st week as a flowering week.

5 Likes

Beauty! Thank you sir. Thats right were I thought it would land. Perfecto!

5 Likes

I forgot to mention one of the most important parts of trimming yesterday!

THE BACKGROUND MOVIE, and this was a “classic”:

:metal:

8 Likes

image image
:sunglasses:

12 Likes

@Pigeonman Ready for St. Patricks Day?

11 Likes

You get better results in that tower-basket drying system v.s. just hanging it from the tent roof with clothes pins/clothes hangers? Great movies btw :laughing: :metal:

2 Likes

I get more SqFt doing this versus hanging :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m always ready. As a non-drinker this holiday is rather entertaining for the non-sad drunks :rofl:

4 Likes

St patty’s day is all about the green ,smoke till ya drop stay away from the green booze .

4 Likes

Hey everyone!!!

Please join with me as I…

…with a jamming tune from 1978 while I post about something from 1974!

ezgif.com-resize(12)

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

@CADMAN , unless these are non-viable, which I highly doubt… I’d say the now I agree with you that the Jew Gold 1974 cards can be printed :rofl: :+1:

!

Each…

One…

Of…

These…

Buds…

Is…

Different!!! Even the larf’s got gains! :scream:

The ladies in all their “baby-got-back” form:

ezgif.com-add-text

Now for the ΩPot:2.0. :metal:

ezgif.com-optimize(22)

“Operators” side view. Granted I can swing-up the thermometer but I don’t want to.

The tiny little pink thing in the middle-left is the solution level float indicator. Aka: “A literal straw stuck into a foam ball.” There’s another part to it involving a metal bubble tea straw as a float guide but I need to cut that down before installation… and haven’t yet.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

250 gph pump, 3/4" tubing throughout and using a brass two-way valve where one is the main feed for the solution’s fallponics aeration and re-circulation and the secondary will have a hose attached for easy change-outs. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

This uses 1/2" pipe from the pump to the manifold, and 1/4" tubing from the manifold to the pot.

There’s a submerged 160 gph pump sitting at the bottom of that 6-gang top-feeding drip manifold.

The “Big Freaking Dial”, aka: “BFD”, is a thermometer from an old broken photography water station. I’ve kept it around for years and apparently this is why. :laughing:

It’s connected in via a 3/4" (hose fitting) x 3/4" (hose fitting) x 1/2" (thread) to another series of 1/2" threaded and 1/2" hose sections so the thing could screw into one fitting resulting in its probe sitting in the little section of pipe it’s attached too… which “in theory” would be cycling with water under pressure from the 250 gph pump and thusly give me the solutions temperature!

It also looks pretty bad-ass.

After thinking about it, I’ve decided to use drip spikes so there’s no bullshit accidents.

Though the spikes don’t have any form of regulators on them I’ve placed in-line along the 1/4 tubing 1x 2gph drip regulator per spike to keep things even. They’re going to be triggered with a digital timer in minute intervals.

How much and for how long is gonna be figured out with some testing. :+1:

Under the drain plug is the top-off and solution checking access. Or I could just lift out a plant but that could get messy depending on how far along everything is.

May I note, I am fully aware that making multiple generations of “ΩPots” makes my use of the Ω symbol hilarious. :rofl:

Next time the ΩPot shows up it’ll be running water in it to check for any leaks, and then adding a lil’ bleach to kill anything I don’t want in there… like gremlins!

Thanks for checking in!

:metal: :grin: :+1:

33 Likes

Dude that was some good sTS you whipped up.lol great genetics make fat buds full of fire seeds🤘🏻 I like your set up curious about how much they are going to grow into each other? You grow like a guru so I know your the man with a plan

4 Likes

That’s what training is for growmie :grin:

2 Likes

You could probably make a business selling those things. I’d buy THAT for a dollar!(Too obscure?)

5 Likes

Haha! Brilliant…and nice work on the Jew Gold! (though I’ve come to expect nothing else every time I visit this page)

6 Likes

13 Likes

Robocop is not obscure!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes