👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

It’s been 30 years since I drank alcohol :sunglasses: I’m all about the Green Tho. :rofl:

Incredible work that you do in your grow laboratory, very steampunk. The Gauge, really nice touch. Those seeds look healthy and veeeeery viable. :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a great Day. I’ll be back on Green Day.

I’m bringing friends.

16 Likes

If I wanted to mail a fresh cut to someone how would I go about giving it the best chance? Also this is from a revegged clone so even new growth gets woody fast. Thanks

7 Likes

@420noob that’s a good question. I’ve only mailed cuts myself once. I snipped them off the plant and put them right away into a freezer bag and sucked out all the air before zipping it back up and then straight into the fridge or ship right away.

I used a box large enough to prevent crushing and crumpled some kraft paper around everything as insulation for both being rattled around and from excess cold.

I sent it so it would arrive at the location in 1-2 days and it arrived on the 2nd with no issues. :ok_hand:

12 Likes

Take a really nice cut and immediately dip in rooting hormones and then wrap its base with a moistened paper towel. Pack and ship them and they just need to be rooted out or popped into media to grow. They should all root but people tend to send 3 snips versus a single rooted cutting, “just in case”. These can be sent 2-day OR priority mail as long as its not freezing or way too hot outside.

21 Likes

Are those fresh herb containers from the store? Now they hold a different fresh herb.lol thanks both of you

3 Likes

This is an actual clone shipper but any plastic container can work.
:v:

5 Likes

I might eventually look into growing clones. I never have, but I see the upsides! The packaging on those in the plastic clone containers looks top notch to me too.

1 Like

Just gonna put this right here…

12 Likes

YOU BEAT ME TO THIS :spider: ! Well met! :smiley:

5 Likes

100% correct. Not as complicated as some think!

5 Likes

@Pigeonman looks out the window to see…

UTohhhhh looks like we have our first crash…

Happy St. Patricks Day! Next stop @ReikoX Here.

17 Likes

Hey @pigeonman

I followed helio here! Nice seed run, sweet colors. Also that’s a dope dwc set up you’ve got going on. Looks like alien technology, like you’re sucking out guts and making anal probes.

4 Likes

Yup, I stopped by for a visit. Nice garden my friend.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Have a Great day! :sunglasses:

14 Likes

I totally am now!! Thanks @Heliosphear :rofl: :metal:

4 Likes

The ones with tuffs of hair almost look like cute gremlins from the movie. Not cute gizmo but the actual bad gremlins but cuter with fur not lizard skin or whatever.
Oh I just realized how old that movie is :rofl::rofl: may not get the reference. I know pigeonman will. The movie I’m referring to is the 80s classic gremlins.
Rule #1 do not get it wet
Rule#2 do not let it eat after midnight.

Love the artwork. The dog pic are those your dogs, a random dog pic, or a pic your made?

4 Likes

@Pigeonman

Heeeeeey these aren’t marshmallows!

@420noob I make all my pictures.

10 Likes

You found a picture of the HeadyBear family reunion!

14 Likes

all caught back up. those bbxsf and chocolate chunk look great makes me think i shouldnt have used my berserker chocchunk in a trade now lol. theres handful of u guys threads i really enjoy and they keep me busy and not thinking to much yours is one of them. thanks

4 Likes

Well… sexing is done!

2 out of 3 Queen Mothers = Male
1 out of 2 Snake Breath = Male.

The female Queen Mother has been up-potted and the Snake Breath that “seems” female is the Muto Runt. :rofl: :snake: :wind_face: .

I also tossed a single Mephisto Genetics: Blood Orange Haze seed into water after scuffing as it’s time for the next seed run and all things going well this is getting hit with STS in three weeks! :+1:

10 Likes