👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

RIP frenchy

4 Likes

Rip frenchy

4 Likes

Oh hot damn these are amazing @Bobgrows !!!

@CADMAN looks like i got a lot of work to do :rofl:

33 Likes

So very cool. Can’t wait to have some of these gold coins myself ,) @Pigeonman Love this.

8 Likes

Cool gold your styling now .

8 Likes

Happy they made it and quickly!

13 Likes

That gold is awesome! So personalized! You guys are doing it right. :yum:

Nice work on those PBchoco-beans @Pigeonman . They’ll be falling out right into the :bathtub:. Mmmm.

7 Likes

Those look like actual gold coins with that shine that is fugging TITS!

10 Likes

DUUDE!!! @Bobgrows nailed this design! She even was so kind to source the metallic gold filament for this and I’m beside myself with the execution :ok_hand:

10 Likes

So happy you love them! They are shinny!
:v::green_heart::herb:

7 Likes

@bobgrows I wish I had a meme for this waynes world “We’re not worthy! We’re not worthy!” With a hands in the air bowing motion. That metallic material was a great idea you always kill it bobette.

6 Likes

I get the picture! Lol
Thank you! I try to give to OG as much as possible and try to make other ideas a possibility.
So happy @Pigeonman loves those! Took a minute to find the right filliment and fulfill his design, but it came out fabulous! I think…:thinking::v::pray:

9 Likes

Awesome! I have one of those and haven’t used it yet. Let us know how it works.

2 Likes

Those portable washers are the bomb. I was gifted one and it makes hash really nicely.

6 Likes

I :canada: sorry’d Bobbi SO MUCH for my non-sense that was clearly worth it! :rofl:

Will do! I’m almost counting the days to Friday for different reasons now :rofl: :package:

7 Likes

Oh not nonsense! I was happy to work with you. We found a new filliment. We worked a new design… learning still every day.
I love it when people ask for their specific things! I admire creativity!

5 Likes

Gold bar shaped seed pucks would be cool.

6 Likes

They can be done…

5 Likes

And the Chocolate Chunk x Peanut Butter Breath F2 (Trifoliate) seeds are shucked and going to “cure” with the others. :hugs:

:metal:

31 Likes

Is that a tri-force you’ve drawn to the side there? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes