👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I swear they’re smarter than we think and they intentionally aim for certain targets.

3 Likes

It was a “spicy food festival” so maybe he just really had to go.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @Pigeonman

3 Likes

Happy birthday, birthday buddy!

2 Likes

grafik

Happy Birthday @Pigeonman!

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @Pigeonman !!! Hope you have a cooooo-l day!

5 Likes

Happy birthday, @Pigeonman! (You young fart!)

OMFG, that dancing pigeon is so great, @CanuckistanPete! From the other room, Mrs. mota was like, what the hell is so funny!?!?" Thanks for the laugh!

4 Likes

Coo coo cachoo @Pigeonman
Happiest of birddays my feathered friend, I hope you have a coo day
:v:

4 Likes

Saved a cannagar for today. It took the missus and I 1hr to smoke it while watching the birds.

:hugs:

29 Likes

Happy Birthday brother :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

A picture for the gods lol

1 Like

I never smoked a cannagar, I need to try and craft one too

Someone here on OG makes those tools I think.

Did you make it yourself?

1 Like

@Bobgrows certainly does.

4 Likes

@ShitSeeds is who I got my current cannagar mold from and @Bobgrows makes them as well :smiley:

I did make a smaller version out of wood but the 3d printed one works better. :rofl:

8 Likes

Allright, I think I need to get in touch with spidey again :grin:

2 Likes

I forgot he did that as well.

3 Likes

Happy Fabulous Birthday @Pigeonman :birthday::balloon::v:

3 Likes

Happy birthday @Pigeonman, have a good evening.:birthday::tada::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Hey @Pigeonman
Happy solar circumnavigation day!

On the anniversary of your birth, rather than the occasion of your death (which is an odd cultural custom imho), I’d like to share a little about the sliver of the person I experience as Pigeonman:

You were one of the first people to whom I felt a strong connection in the forum.
Your practice (not just theory) of social equity and social justice consistently inspires me, and holds me accountable to embodying the person that I want to be.
You have some of the absolute best tent updates across the whole of Overgrow, and your photography is beautiful.
When my relationship ended, you were the person I felt comfortable sharing with. Your reply at that time was perhaps 20 words; they weren’t advice, they weren’t sympathy per se, but you managed to hold that space in a way that I felt like someone heard me.
I aspire to nomenclature like Horny Horse Shit Cherry Piss Donkey Show, or whatever you’re naming crosses these days.
You manage to act and feel like a human being, despite the digital medium of a web forum.
So for all these reasons, and many, many more, I’m looking forward to hanging out as you start the next trip around.
Thanks for being you brother.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot:
brokeback-mountain

15 Likes