👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

Just a heads up if you ever cut your dogs nail to the quick corn starch will stop the bleeding. I doubt that helps if it got ripped right off.

5 Likes

Oh man. Give Celia a big belly rub from all of us !
:grin::v:

7 Likes

Awww poor baby, give her some love from me.:heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

get well soon Celia!!! :heart:

4 Likes

I have A LOT of corn starch to clean up as it was the first thing I did when it happened. :ok_hand:

@Habitt, @CanuckistanPete , @Budderton , @Greenfingers , @m0sirys THANK YOU!!! :hugs:

11 Likes

Looks like she has good care.

2 Likes

Just got caught up with your thread. Was about a month behind. Those Zamdelicas looked pretty damn good! Have to check out your outdoor thread soon!

2 Likes

Gravity flushing the Jew Gold 1974 mother plant :ok_hand:

Solution bucket + 5 gallon bucket as a riser + a section of 1/4" tubing + a bbq sqewer + twist tie + turkey baster and a bulldog clip = winning.

BBQ stick + twist-tie keeps everything in place.

20230520_111717

The nozzle end of a baster works really well to make sure the 1/4" tubing STAYS at the bottom of the bucket to siphon out all the solution. :+1:

The Set-it and Forget-it flushing solution! As a precaution, I soaked aquabac (pellet version of a mosquito dunk) in the water for 24 hours before straining to flush. I’m wanting to make sure there’s no chance of fungus gnats or other insect fuckery as I’m going to up-pot this soon into it’s forever nursery pot.

16 Likes

Ace Seeds Zamaldelica x Jalisco :mexico: Landrace!!!

The good:

The bad, & the ugly:

20 Likes

hell yeah, chase those carrots!

Bugs-Bunny-carrot bugsandhiscarrots

5 Likes

YOU TOTALLY GET WHY I NEEDED TO CHUCK SOME JALISCO POLLEN AT THE ZAMALDELICAS! @ChongoBongo !

7 Likes

I can’t deny I was thinking the same thing but with lambsbread x jalisco :joy: Now that I’ve heard they exist there needs to be more carrot terps in the world :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I’m thinking of calling it: "Badonkadonk"

7 Likes

Celia’s doing better. Thanks everyone!

22 Likes

ALL INSIDE ARE NOW OUTSIDE!!! :grin:

11 Likes

Nice hack for flushing! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Man I hope your dog is ok. I used to breed Rottweilers, but now it’s just me and the wife. Too much work with out help so now we only have just 1 his name is Cooper Morgan he is almost 16 months old and still a puppy. Best of luck to you and Celia, hope she has a speedy recovery :heart:‍:adhesive_bandage: :pray: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I’m waiting til next weekend. Going down to 2, 4, 5 degrees Wednesday, Thursday Friday at night…that’s too close for comfort and frost is a possibility.
Probably a little warmer than that where you are though.

1 Like

Yep :smiley:

3 Likes

Days are about the same, but those nights aren’t.

2 Likes