👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

:sob: :cold_face: :-1:

1 Like

Your day temps are similar to our atm surprisingly, we are still getting the odd heavy frosts here though, but it’s the best May we have had in many years.

1 Like

Oh can I play?!

:fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Some hot days in your future . No smoke over your way?

2 Likes

None as yet, but the summer wildfire season is not going to be pretty.
The entire west coast is going to keep burning and then Colorado often gets it pretty bad :-1:

3 Likes

We’ve had some major fires still have several not under control yet . Almost a full week of smoke glad the wind shifted . Supposed to get some rain for the next 3 days so that should help I know the grass needs it .

5 Likes

I’ve got one of those. Lol. Works pretty good , just watch the finger!!! :+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

How’s that new trimmer working?

1 Like

The dry run was great! But for plants i’ll tell you in october lol

4 Likes

Buddy of mine has one he turns out some nicely trimmed bud with it. Should beat the crap out of hand trimming.

1 Like

Being real with you, I love you for that. Seriously, it’s an inspiration. At the risk of sounding like a backhanded compliment I really find it refreshing the way you have confidence showing the good and the bad.

In some childish way I am embarrassed when my plants aren’t doing well. I never told anyone that I am a master grower but I still don’t like showing my troubles or failures. It makes me feel like I don’t know what I am doing. Some plants do great, and some are a pain in the ass that I can’t figure out. It has been like that for twenty years.

You really do show the good, the bad, and the ugly and I admire you for that. I (maybe all of us?) should also show the troublesome plants that you can’t keep happy. Not just the High Times bud shots but also the: “what the fuck?”, the “fuck this thing!”, and the “what the hell do you even want from me?” that really make up the true experience of growing your own herb.

One love buddy. Keep it up.

15 Likes

Thanks @Motaco !

For real I always learn more from my fuck-ups than my successes… so I share both so we can all learn together!

:v:

10 Likes

UPDATE TIME!!! :hugs:

Mephisto Genetics Illuminato #57 : Blood Orange Haze S1
SEED INCREASE!

It’s going fantastically well!!! Reversed “male” at the back, preggo fems at the front.

Close-ups of seeded females.

Check out the :banana: 's on this one!!!

@Yetigrows I’m in the middle of a hell-week so I’ll be sending you pollen next week. :+1:

And then the “Big Whoa!”

@DannyTerpintine

Jew Gold 1974; Mother plant in reveg.

Have a great night folks!

:v:

Buddhas Cane S1; Clone.

33 Likes

Things are looking pretty cooo-l in the ol’ pigeon coop.

5 Likes

How do you reverse a male plant :thinking:

2 Likes

@Shadey you prefer this sentence?

“The female plant that was reversed though STS treatments…”

:crazy_face:

5 Likes

Lol OK, I thought there was something new and handy to learn :wink:

4 Likes

You actually can reverse male plants, I think… I’ve heard that Florel/Ethephon can do it. I’m not sure if they’re smokable after, but theoretically it should produce both male and female seeds. And possibly some inviable seeds with YY chromosomes, not sure if they actually live long enough to develop. Never actually tried it or seen anyone trying it, but it might work. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

pretty sure you’re right. I’ve heard some og’s talk about that on a podcast before.

5 Likes

THIS IS SO NERDY I LOVE IT!!!
:joy:

5 Likes