šŸ‘ØšŸ½ā€šŸŒ¾ Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

Thanks @Ttystikk ! Iā€™m doing this for conservation and practice which could lead to interesting things.

I wanna make ā€œAutoSeed Plantsā€ that have a male branch in them so you can let it veg until you need seedz and then itā€™s all auto from there.

Also medicine trees where each branch has a different entourage effect so a single plant cycle would allow for options with an expected reveg period after.

2 Likes

The way to do that is grafting; you take a branch of whatever it is you want on the plant and make a notch and wrap it until it knits together. Iā€™ve seen pics of people running over half a dozen different strains on one stalk! Itā€™s a lot of work but it can be done.

2 Likes

Exactly. Iā€™ve done it with fruit trees over a decade ago so I just need to practice again :sunglasses:

2 Likes

UNICORN POOP BX1

3 of 3 are male. All are tall with balls and what looks like a cob of corn growing out the tops.

Cherry Festival (Red) F2

Iā€™m 95% sure 3 of 3 are female. Two are healthy, one is a mutant that isnā€™t endearing enough to keep me thinks.

Horny Cherry Shit Fest

Iā€™ve decided to let the shortest UPBX1 male make sweet, sweet love to the largest of the CF-R to make up for the loss of NO UP flower. This way weā€™ll all have something special which will be appropriately named: Horny Cherry Shit Fest.

The other CF-R will re-veg and end up as flower when the 4x4 gets flippedā€¦ or should I let BOTH CF get seeds? :thinking:

Iā€™ll take photos later on today.

Cheers!

:hugs: :metal: :globe_with_meridians:

10 Likes

How are the GG4 RIL doing?

2 Likes

Itā€™s much easier with specialized tools. V-notches and slots and puzzle pieces etc

1 Like

STRONG & STEADY. will post those too & tag you @Floyd ! :hugs:

1 Like

Awesome! :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

Did you let @Slick1 help you name this? :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

3 Likes

Naw, @Slick1 and I are peas from the same sick-as-fuck pod. :+1:

4 Likes

We may actually be triplets. Hehe.

1 Like

IN LIKE JAIL @BigMike55 !

1 Like

I am the vine from which the pod springs forth

3 Likes

Ha! You wish :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™m trying to make a peeing in the pod joke but it isnā€™t working.

1 Like

from Imgflip Meme Generator

4 Likes

WHY AM I STILL OUT OF LIKES :rofl:

edit: I canā€™t stop laughing because at the time I saw the meme @noknees I was LOOKING UP A NEW GRAFTING TOOL FROM LEE VALLEY :rofl: DYING! :rofl:

2 Likes

Designed by Rube Goldbergā€¦ :rofl:

I saw those and thought ā€¦ REALLY? & then there was the pencil sharpener versionā€¦

All you need a sharp pocket knife, a rubber band and grafting wax (if you want to be fancy)

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Itā€™s the omega shape that made me go :thinking:

4 Likes

Kudos @Pigeonman!
Pulling up, if I may?

1 Like