👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

Man. I love how you built your friend something out of scraps. I have built my backyard garden out used wood and scaps I have acquired for free. I’m a huge advocate of repurposing things. I made a compost bin out of an old plastic toy bin for example. Also very kind of you to make your friend a plant stand. Your plants are looking great too. Very nice update for us!

7 Likes

Kick ass and throwing pollen love it.

2 Likes

Looking good @Pigeonman , love the table. Plants look beautiful.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

AND THERE’S ACTION ABOVE GROUND!

(with 1 of the cups at least) :wink:

24 Likes

sorry to hijack thread dude…the trade cj s1 are trading very well in early seedling form…planted a week apart alongside some f1 roadkills and very impressed so far…thankyou for reaching out to me that day on forum…you measure value in ppl by how you answered from nowhere wanting to help…thankyou!!!

hope you enjoy the black raptor x sonoma bliss❤️

6 Likes

20$ upgrade!!!

20 Likes

You know that I’m also a deal hunter, and last week I saw three 325 gallon water storage tanks for $35 each!
I contacted the guy, but they were gone by the time I reached him.

6 Likes

Damn that’s a great deal!

This guy also has 1025gal water “cubes” for sale for 100$ but at that price they were all gone! 20$ for a 55gal and 20min with a jig-saw is still a heck of a deal :wink:

5 Likes

It’s a screaming deal, and it’s better than mine because you actually got it!:bear:

4 Likes

And we have 3x “Zamjal F1”'s above ground!

The 4th I just dug up, cracked with my fingers, told it off for taking so long, and then replanted with with splash of water. :v:

21 Likes

Why did you cover the one that hasnt sprouted? Is it to trap heat?

1 Like

Probably a time out for procrastinating.

Can be for heat but likely humidity as well which aids in seed germination.

2 Likes

This would be my assumption as well. It’s a makeshift humidity dome until it breaks the surface

1 Like

@ElGalloBlanco for the win!

It’s a “micro climate” within the “micro climate” of the dome. :ok_hand:

And the holes of the pot are “I suggest you grow this way” light portals. Once the plant breaches the soil surface off with the 4" pot and out into the light they go!

:v:

5 Likes

HOT DAMN my birthday gift to myself arrived from https://tropicofcanada.ca/ !!!

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

Here they are now in a tent with my Mother plants (far edges… aka NOT the cannabis plants :rofl: )

1st new treasure:

2nd new treasure:

Any fellow :canada: folk looking for hard to find tropical plants need to check out their site as they may be based in Southern Ontario but do SHIP CANADA WIDE!!!

And anyone looking at the group shot going: “WTF are with all the predatory mite packs!? You okay?!!”…

Well let me tell you that when a business I patron often tells me:

“hey, you want any predatory mites? We have 1/4 of an expired box that we’re trying to just give away cause we can’t sell em but there’s gotta be something alive in there.”

My response will always be:

“HELL’S YEAH PLEASE & THANK YOU MOST KINDLY!”

So now every indoor cannabis plant looks like a Christmas tree with lame (but effective) orange/white decorations!

:rofl: :v:

24 Likes

Great score in those mites! That miracle fruit is one I’ve got to try. Thanks for the link

2 Likes

I’m finding out more and more folks I know are getting health issues, cancer included. I’ve always wanted one of these in my plant collection but never felt the urge until this year.

So now I can grow and harvest berries that will be fun for me, but for anyone I know with appetite issues this should be a helping hand to keep em eating!! :heart:

And Siberian tea was a no brainer for this 1/2 Baltic fucker. :ok_hand:

7 Likes

I’ve even heard of people having miracle fruit parties, where they have all kinds of foods to try while the berries have their effect!

4 Likes

“WOW! This litteral piss tastes great!” - Bear Gryls

6 Likes