👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

Survivalist Miracle Fruit Party meets 90s era Joe Rogan Fear Factor…I like it.
Speaking of survivalists, its rumored that if you utter the name Cody Lundin (Cody Lundin Cody Lundin) 3 times, a wild @DougDawson will appear.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

It’s been known to happen :wink:

16 Likes

Et voilà! Magic.

5 Likes

Very cool @Pigeonman i didn’t even know about that miracle fruit, that’s so cool! They ship mites etc. too, awesome

3 Likes

The mites were from my “work local” (growitall.ca/)

:+1:

5 Likes

LOL. Wrong thread, the post that was here is now here:

4 Likes

Another day and gratefully another the plants are happy! to report! :smiley: :+1:

29 Likes

I had the ITCHto pop more seeds!!!

So now in 2 different shot glasses are 2x seeds from @LoveDaAutos .

1. Golden Tiger S1
  2. Cap Junkie S1

It’s just one of each, but as they are both S1’s running them is 100% flower or STS territory.

The Golden Tiger S1 will veg for 2 (or) 3 weeks and then put into flower with my 3x Zamjal F1 plants which will be at 3 (or) 4 weeks veg by the same time.

The Cap Junkie S1 has been such a big deal here on the trading threads that I’m getting a plant started now in hopes that it’s a good example of the strain for me to then clone out and do a mini STS run to make S2s down the road.

:v:

26 Likes

Those Cap Junky beans are literally popping up all over the place. They love to be topped, hate wet feet but are big drinkers. I ended up having to water them every other day at 1 gallon per watering / feeding as opposed to 2 gallons every 4th day (if that makes sense)

6 Likes

Sounds perfect for airpots :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh most definitely! A friend is running four of them in big totes with the sprayers and they’re getting really big really fast.

2 Likes

:hugs:

24 Likes

If it flies it spies.

13 Likes

I have a bunch of these printed, cut out and hidden on the walls at my work… which is a film-arts non-for-profit so folks laugh pretty hard when they find them…

I’ve also hidden several Nicholas Cages in the building and a few House Hippos!

13 Likes

Happy day of the pigeon!

3 Likes

12 Likes

@InTheWoods

8 Likes

happy pigeon day, pigeonman :wink: Being a film arts guy, I wonder if you’ll know where this is from?

3 Likes

Personally I don’t consider “Inception” as film-arts… but it’s a great Yamamoto Tsunetomo quote all the same!

Example of the kinda arts i’m seeing at work:

This short is shot in-camera, on super-8, was processed and sound added after with no edits.

A loop of a woman at a factory working with cellophane, but all manipulated analogue photo-chemically:

A film made by a friend who goes on walks with her Super8mm camera, collects plants, and then makes developers with them and processes the film she shot collecting everything with the items collected. The last images are usually the developer recipe made using the items collected so you can try it yourself:

:hugs:

12 Likes

Ah, that seems more fitting for “film arts”, very cool!

Lol, I never saw it, was there a pigeonman in that one? Otherwise I’d have to say not even close :joy: It’s much more hipster than that

maybe this is a better hint

4 Likes