šŸ‘ØšŸ½ā€šŸŒ¾ Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

Easy: Last King of Scotland

3 Likes

This guy is staging an honest to god comeback right now! Heā€™s in the new Dead by Daylight video game as a core character, and he finally got to put on Kal Elā€™s uniform for a cameo in Andy Muschiettiā€™s ā€œFlashā€ā€¦ Iā€™ve got my fingers crossed for Con Air II :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::joy:

2 Likes

Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai!
I watched that stoned and drunk on many a summer afternoon in Kansas :sweat_smile:
Gotta love young Forrest Whitaker!

4 Likes

BAHAHAHAH!!! I forgot that was used in Ghost Dog as well! Itā€™s most blatantly known from Inception which is why I didnā€™t think of Jarmusch film!!

3 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures

After watching Renfield Iā€™m now certain that Nicholas Cage has always been Dracula and only reviled it to us now but hinted at it back in the day with:

6 Likes

Aw man, I gotta watch that!

1 Like

Lol, Pigeonman thinks about Nolan before Jarmusch! Go watch Fast X buddy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::bear:

3 Likes

actuallyā€¦ it was GOOGLE-BOT!

I knew I remembered it but not in the context of a film. Inception showed up on the search LONG before Jarmusch cause of :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: .

However I still think Nolanā€™s early work is fantastic!

Following, Memento and Insomnia are the real winners in his arsenal and as much as I like Batman I LOATH HIS GROWLEY BALEMAN FILMS!

6 Likes

Now that is an interesting microcosm of the concerns people are expressing around this technology!
Preference based search results already decrease the variety of perspectives to which we are exposed, so it makes sense that something designed to scrape online sources would give precedence to a much more widely discussed, and more recent film, regardless of the contextual accuracy of the response!

3 Likes

Potemkin? Very cool.

1 Like

A good friend and great filmmaker, writer and all round academic chap made this feature length experimental film using Potemkin as the source material.

All rephotographed onto 16mm and then hand processed and manipulated in the darkroom and then re-digitized for the edit.

SMOKE A FUCK LOAD AND THEN SIT AND WATCH THIS.

9 Likes

On a plant related note:

1. Golden Tiger S1 = sprouted a tail and is planted :heavy_check_mark:
  2. Cap Junkie S1 = sprouted a tail and is planted :heavy_check_mark:

:metal:

16 Likes

Sorry Bro couldnt resist to post :joy::joy::joy:

12 Likes

I have a pair of breeding pigeons that mate every Yr in the same tree outside my houseā€¦I feed them in breeding season and they sit on the fence looking in my window when itā€™s feeding timeā€¦very nice creatures when you know themā€¦and they stay loyal to my back garden every Yrā€¦ bless emā€¦lol

4 Likes

sounds perfect for soil hydro as well!!!šŸ«”

1 Like

Iā€™ll keep notes with you dudeā€¦the singular cap junky s1 is top leftā€¦remaining 3 are f1 roadkillsā€¦planted and risen together and the cap junky is starting to overturn the f1 growthā€¦and the cap junky started out as the smallest formingā€¦Iā€™d heard these were a little slow off the mark but thatā€™s not the case hereā€¦very virulentā€¦very stinky early and its extremely sweetā€¦thc coverage in minute form is everywhere if studied close upā€¦it doesnā€™t like wet feet early in seedling form and Iā€™ve watered sparingly via spray bottle to that effectā€¦once I have root form in mass I can imagine her being a drinkerā€¦the size comparison tells me exactly the size she can becomeā€¦my next interlude will be studying node growth for any irregular early surprises but honestly speaking with the formation of growth and no hint of mutant leaf forms Iā€™m confident these junky will show providence for all to see on overgrowā€¦best of luck on your ventures fella!!!

7 Likes

That is cool man! So I bit off topic but still bird related lol. Look up bad dove nests (reddit has a bunch but all over) these things are notorious for their terrible nests. Like a twig on a window ac with an egg next to it. Lmao seriously thatā€™s tame :rofl::rofl::rofl:. Garden is looking fantastic! Are you hoping for 18ā€™ or would you do some topping or training first?

3 Likes

13 Likes

Apparently pigeons as well :rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy:. Maybe itā€™s any bird of that "style":rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

@420noob ā€¦on any training,I leave until sexed on photos in veggā€¦on this cap junky Iā€™m leaving topping until i top the f1 roadkills around 7 weeks vegā€¦I donā€™t like to hurt seedlings feelings that early on and let them growth and form as nature intendedā€¦after maybe a week of determining females then I will train or top plantā€¦Iā€™m very particular about this for no apparent reason and have kept to this same routine with every veg plant for yearsā€¦I like to get concrete confirmation that node growth isnā€™t intersex or mutant formed and normally 7 days after first node female sex shows,then I continue toppingā€¦way into the 6 or 7 week area vegg wiseā€¦Iā€™m polite and give seedlings understanding of where they are first and keep there remaining temps stabilised best I canā€¦then the butchery comes when theyā€™re young adults and can take a virtual beheadingā€¦which tbf I never like doing as I imagine itā€™s living just like I amā€¦and I turn off completely you start topping me so I consider this practice a torture that has to be inspected fervently for signs of change in behaviour at every node pointā€¦some plants play kind to it and some treat it as a straight attack and herm accordingly throughout there life cycleā€¦Iā€™ve never been a lover of mega training and topping over the years I must admitā€¦I leave plants be and pay close attn to personal enviroment conditions and achieve consistent results so I think not hurting em too much pays dividendsā€¦Iā€™m very personal with my ladies and that close attn has them paying attn to you when you think about itā€¦:blush:

3 Likes