👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

I have some reading hours before my eyes, and I already have read some, let me just take a cabin and couch in your large cruiser’s journal, I light a candle, because this tobacco I use for hash (not yet at my first harvest) is extinguishing too fast ^^
Ah, there it is, comfy and hot and smokey, I’ll be back soon :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

This is likly the very reason this strain had always been a clone only strain… Also why it was so difficult to obtain… BUT now it’s available to everyone thanks to you my friend :heart: :blush: in seed form…

6 Likes

Ugh! I want to hear back from :lemon: :cowboy_hat_face: already so I can get those out! :sob: / :rofl:

5 Likes

Spam his inbox :laughing: :rofl: OR work around it…

3 Likes

I’d love to figure this one out! But I ain’t willing to hold onto a pile of monies waiting for Joe to return lol. My anxiety will not allow for it.

6 Likes

Oh a big pile of monies eh? Here let me
hold it for you :joy:

It is kind of strange isn’t it?

2 Likes

WELL WELL WELL!!!

Today marks DAY 77 of the Mephisto Genetics Illuminauto #57 “Blood Orange Haze” seed increase via STS and I think the plants are “done with a fork in it”!

Check it out for yourselves:

(yes, the far back one got crunchier faster than the other one literally overnight. :man_shrugging: )

The parents:

Super Lemon Haze (BCN cut) = (+/-) 70 Days

&

S.O.D.K F5 = (+/-) 75 Days

So these ladies have stopped taking up water 5 days ago. Additionally they are getting crispy vs doing much else, and a tester seed pulled looks decent enough that it seems like now is the time.

The seed from a lower branch:

Now I have to clear out the drying tent and get that disco ball motor spinning after doing the deed in a few hours.

ezgif.com-optimize(57)

But this also means that the Mephisto Genetics Hubbabubbasmelloscope plant knows it’s getting moved very-very soon and seems to love the idea of getting all the attention.

Have as great of a day as any Monday will let you!

:v:

23 Likes

@Pigeonman @LemonadeJoe was active 13hrs ago. I’d say DM Joe again…

2 Likes

Apart from the as always fabulous update and the sweet seed production I really like that tree chopping meme.

2 Likes

Thanks @Foreigner !

The lil’ ones are now in the 2x2 under the HLG since the cut-down-disco-hanging yesterday!

I’m being very cautious due to the white fly outbreak upstairs with the BOH seed increase so these trees are here to keep my OCD in order. The plants downstairs have been soaked in Safers End All every 3 days for over a week now since I migrated the Zamjal plants downstairs and I’ll continue to do so for a while.

Quigley approves at least with my OCD approach.

@CADMAN , I hear ya. Though I’ve messaged and tagged @LemonadeJoe more than a few times so I’m not gonna harass the man even though it’s about getting the server a cash-injection.

:v: :rofl:

16 Likes

your work just arrived in brazil
thx for your generosity
a friend wet 4 of each immediately when i show him your gift

12 Likes

YASSS!!!

Happy they arrived safe and sound @ervasagrada ! Happy growin’!

6 Likes

The little ones are getting bigger!

The autos from RockBud will go outside tomorrow or Monday, and the Mephisto Genetics Hubbabubbasmelloscope is getting up potted around the same time!

I’ll also up pot the CapJunky S1 and Golden Tiger S1 which have both started to show more top action going on.

:grin: :v:

13 Likes

Did a bunch more shit inside because I needed a distraction.

Mephisto Genetics Hubbabubbasmelloscope S1; for STS seed increase. ( @Tugthepup )

1x week until spraying starts. The bottom is some Garden Huckleberry plants I’m rather late starting so they’ll go in fabric pots and be babysat to get the most berries possible.

Downstairs in this tent is full of :gem: :gem: :gem: 's!

Bubba Kush: Matt Berger Cut Clone 1: (@DannyTerpintine )

Buddha’s Cane S1 Clone: (@ShitSeeds )

CapJunkie S1: (@LoveDaAutos )

Bubba Kush: Matt Berger Cut Clone 2: (@DannyTerpintine )

Jew Gold 1974: The Revegening Continues:

In the 4x4 mixed news… Of the 3x Zamjal F1 plants that are now at day 28 from seed, 7x days from 12/12 I’ve already got them sexed as there’s a far-red led speeding everything up.

2x are Male, showing :banana: 's already. Front left, and back right. Back left is the Female.

Zamjal F1 Plant 1: MALE.

Zamjal F1 Plant 2: FEMALE! :smiley: :+1:

Zamjal F1 Plant 3: MALE.

Golden Tiger S1: 21 days old and hilarious by comparison to the 28 day old Zamals in the same tent! :rofl: (@LoveDaAutos )

ezgif.com-optimize(58)

Have a wonderful night folks!

23 Likes

“They’re Gr-r-reat!” :tiger:

Your plants that is. :seedling::green_heart:
Can’t wait to see those huckleberries grow.
Always love to see your updates friend. Keep up the good work.

3 Likes

Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Awww yeah!!!

:metal:

25 Likes

Congratulations friend! I can’t believe you just now got that! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

:green_heart::seedling:🫶

5 Likes

Congratulations @Pigeonman, thats an awesome accomplishment.:heart:

4 Likes

You have alot more patience then me my friend!

2 Likes