👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

6 Likes

Hey @Foreigner looks like @CanuckistanPete found your old nick-name!

6 Likes

Bow down and I expect a tithe.

3 Likes

You’re getting one-tenth part of nothing @Foreigner !

:rofl:

1 Like

You’ll never get into night heaven with that attitude.

2 Likes

I AM night heaven.

3 Likes

I’m more of a dusk purgatory

3 Likes

You’re both psycho preachers ! :grin:

4 Likes

“There shall, in that time, be rumors of things going astray, erm, and there shall be a great confusion as to where things really are, and nobody will really know where lieth those little things wi-- with the sort of raffia work base that has an attachment. At this time, a friend shall lose his friend’s hammer and the young shall not know where lieth the things possessed by their fathers that their fathers put there only just the night before, about eight o’clock. Yea, it is written in the book of Cyril that, in that time, shall the third one…”

4 Likes

I was raised Roman Catholic…when I was a kid they still spoke Latin and there was no AC in the church. We never knew what the heck was going on, but my brother and I used to bet whether my sister would faint or not…good times.

5 Likes

I was a problem child and my parents took me to church, not for religion, but for structure. But it didn’t work because I figured out I could just say I had to use the bathroom and not come back.

1 Like

My Dad’s a non-practicing Roman Catholic (like my sister) and I was barely raised United Christian (like my Mom).

As a child when I asked my Dad “Why am I not Roman Catholic?” he responded with:

“Because I love you son.”

:rofl:

I feel this but replace church with ALL the AFTERSkule programs and sports in order to burn me out…

It didn’t work either. :man_shrugging: :rofl:

5 Likes

Crucifixion? Good. First door on the left, one cross each.

3 Likes

In the AC Infinity 2x4 things have moved around as 3 plants have been put into flower so there’s more space for the mothers to do their thing.

That lil’ blue cube is a sensor that tracks a bunch of things including VPD! I have it hanging so I can move it up and down in level with the canopies as they grow.

The numbers say “Nailing it!” so I’m very pleased.

Bubba Kush (Matt Berger Cut) Clone 1: (@DannyTerpintine )

Buddha’s Cane S1 Clone: (@ShitSeeds )

Bubba Kush (Matt Berger Cut) Clone 2: (@DannyTerpintine )

Jew Gold 1974 Clone: (@CADMAN , talk about taking forever to reveg!)

Moving along into the 4x4 flowering chamber under the @MarsHydro FC-6500 shit’s getting real!

ezgif.com-optimize(58)

ezgif.com-optimize(57)

ZAMJAL F1 (ACE Seeds Zamadelica x Jalisco :mexico: Landrace)

The album cover shot with Zamjal 1 in front:

Zamjal 2:

Zamjal 3:

Now going back upstairs…

The babies are doing well!

Far Back Right: CapJunkie S1 (day 13) (@LoveDaAutos )
Far Back Left: Golden Tiger S1 (day 13) (@LoveDaAutos )
Middle Right: RocBud Freebie Auto 1 (day 6) (@pharmerfil )
Middle Left: RocBud Freebie Auto 2 (day 6) (@pharmerfil )
Closest single: Mephisto Genetics Hubbabubbasmelloscope S1 (Day 6) (@Tugthepup)

And now to go outside and check up on the garden. It rained all day yesterday so there’s prob a bunch of stuff to do… well imma gonna Superthrive the shit outa the outdoor plants today so I expect more green exploding over the week :smiley:

Have a great :sun_with_face: day everyone!

25 Likes

Super update @Pigeonman ! I feel like I’m living within the electronic beat now! Let’s go!!
:grin::v:

7 Likes

Always an entertaining update from @Pigeonman

4 Likes

My first Pigeonman update! Certainly detailed and very exciting. :star_struck:

5 Likes

you rockin’ n’ rollinnn’. Nice garden! :100: :pray: :seedling:

2 Likes

SO TRUE LMAO!!:joy::rofl:. I grew up in this type of religious whatever church school the whole nine yards. Look how well I turned out! :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Lol. It’s true he’s detailed and concise.

Me: update - here are some plants :joy:

1 Like