πŸ‘¨πŸ½β€πŸŒΎ Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

Holy crap. I love the colours in the Bubba Kush cut you have @Pigeonman. Beautiful! Sometimes nice plants just catches your eye. And that cut did it for me. Super Jealous. :wink:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Everything looks great.

2 Likes

@Pigeonman your HHCRSF at day 19. She’s a hardy lady. Bad photo makes her look yellow but she’s looking great irl. Have a good one.

9 Likes

Glad beans landed! I really can’t wait and see what you do with the mephisto genetics.

2 Likes

Dammm that mom sure is taking her time :timer_clock:

1 Like

A GIFT FROM @MonasticDank !!

:crossed_fingers: I get at least 1x to root! :smiley:

15 Likes

Awesome man happy to see they arrived in decent shape. Good luck getting those girls to root!

3 Likes

They both look like they should root. The port plant needs heat and moisture bet she perks right up nice score!

2 Likes

Beautiful garden brotha. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi mister Pigeon, the 2 BOH I have going, one is starting to go purple on the leaves, is that a normal trait, are nights are dropping to low teens atm which may be the cause.

3 Likes

Yes! I swear one of the cuts mephisto used to make that was purple.

3 Likes

Ok thats good, cant see any deficiences anywhere so I was just curious, cheers man :+1:

1 Like

Here’s the pudding! Didn’t get a chance until i just got home to triple check @Shadey !

:v:

7 Likes

FREAKING LONG DAYS THIS WEEK!! But I still pushed and got the Bubba Kush: MBC x2 and the Buddhas Cane S1 chopped last night and in the drying tent! :sweat_smile:

Buddhas Cane S1:

In the tray:

Bubba Kush: MBC Plant 1:

In the tray:

That mega branch on the far right is hopefully seeded with Blue Moon Rocks pollen from @DougDawson !

Bubba Kush: MBC Plant 2:

In the tray:

All the fall colours for the compost heap.

The main floor (where the drying tent is) smells FANTASTIC! :rofl: :+1:

Have a great Friday everyone!

21 Likes

Your work is truly Inspirational Senor Pigeonman! :+1: :+1:

Love the setup, Love the techniques, Love the variety, Love the Pics…

And I specially Love the humor and humility!

Many Thanks for the show,
-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you @GrouchyOldMan ! Additionally because I freaking love my new Fogmaster Jr and wouldn’t have finalized on making that purchase until I saw your positive use feedback about it on the H0Cl thread! :blush:

This week has been so busy that I never got the chance to take a pic of the Mephisto Genetics seed run in the upstairs 2x2 as they finished up!

In synopsis: the plants were cut down last week and hung in the 2x2 with all the fans on and light off for the week to dry out. I’ve got a full day at work tomorrow co-running a garage sale so I ended up breaking apart the plants tonight.

Hubbabubbasmelloscope S1: Plant 1:

Hubbabubbasmelloscope S1: Plant 2:

Blood Orange Haze S2(x Hubbabubbasmelloscope S1):

I took each plant individually and broke-up the buds in a massive mixing bowl. The sound gives me a good clue of how well each plant did producing seeds as if it sounds like it’s raining I’ve got lots of goodies to sort. 2 outa 3 plants rained well but the other still did produce some nice seeds from what I can see through the fluff.

Each mass of hand rubbed to crumble flower with seeds are in their own yogourt container with a desiccant pack and the plants tag to keep things in order.

Hubbabubbasmelloscope S1: Plant 1: (3L Air-Pot)

• Dense plant, lots of bud-sites, lots of branching. Great height:branch ratio.
  • Rained HARD! Lots of pinging in the metal bowl.
  • The bulk of the seeds I saw in the mass when doing a fast gravity-sort check were mature.
  • Results: :star::star::star::star::star:

Hubbabubbasmelloscope S1: Plant 2: (1L Air-pot)

• Good buds but this plant seemed to have delayed flowering so the pollen didn’t catch in comparison to the other 2 plants that were matching flowering periods. Got leggy in the 1L air-pot.
  • Rained okay! Some pinging in the metal bowl.
  • Hard to tell what was in the crumble as there is much more flower than seed. Seeds seen were mature.
  • Results: :star::star::star:

Blood Orange Haze S2(x Hubbabubbasmelloscope S1): (1L Air-pot)

• Dense plant, lots of bud-sites, decent branching. Got as tall as the HBSS #1 but not as branched due to constricted root mass.
  • Rained HARD! Lots of pinging in the metal bowl for the amount of flower sorted.
  • The bulk of the seeds I saw in the mass when doing a fast gravity-sort check were mature.
  • Results: :star::star::star::star::star:
  • Will be run first.. :ok_hand:

The crumble needs to dry out a few days more for a second hand-rubbing which will knock out all the remaining seeds and generally makes the duds show themselves. Each mass with then end up in the Cyclone-Seed-Sorter and then duds removed. My hope is Sunday night or Monday but this also depends on if the crumble is dried out enough. :crossed_fingers:

The house STINKS because I will always say from experience that Mephisto Genentics has Terps for Days!

:v::rofl:

Cheers folks and have a great night!

22 Likes

Bringing in the :star_of_david: GOLD!

Mixing Nutes:

Week 2 Flower:

:grin: :v:

25 Likes

You like those little air pots @Pigeonman ? I’ve got some 3.6 gallon that I’m just getting used to. I might need to adjust the amount of perlite I use. I knew to watch out for drying out quick. Last one I dumped I liked the even root distribution. I have some going now I vegged about a month longer.
Snagged mine at the thrift store. 6 new ones for $5.

5 Likes

Plants are looking excellent that’s quite the mixing station you’ve got there . We’re you a mixologist in your past life?
Reminds me of a behind the bar with all those jugs.

3 Likes