👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

As this happened at my location…

…so did this!

Seeds chosen out of puck:

Ready for scuffing:

Label made to memberberries:

All scuffed up, into the Scottish crystal shot-glass they go:

H202 + Distilled water solution added leaving them floating in a conga line:

Labradorite :snake: is ready to guard:

Covered up for a dark micro-climate, the Labradorite :snake: now holds 2 “orbs” to mark the occasion.

One of Moonstone, the other of Sunstone. Both will be resting on the snake as it oversees their sprouting. :blush:

Covered in the dome, now we wait for them to rise!:

:v:

20 Likes

I started the Pine Apple in the early AM yesterday.

4 Likes

Well well well!

Last night:

This AM:

They’ve been in solution for 43 hours. I usually MAX at 36 hours but due to the time of the eclipse my schedule was off so I could have planted them last night before passing out but I didn’t.

Expecting to see only long tails this am I’m a little worried about seeing the calyxes floating but I’m also very sure that @JohnnyPotseed 's Frankenstein will shrug of the excess float time. :crossed_fingers:

All that I need to do now is sit back and watch.

Otherwise in the propagation tent the clones are coming along!

The two in the back are a set of cuts from @MonasticDank of First Class Funk, and the name is appropriate because they STINK EVEN AS SMOLS! :rofl: :ok_hand: Roots are starting to pop out the speed holes and I wanna move them downstairs but need to make some space there first.

In the front is the Florida Ditch Weed: Pink Eye of the Tiger Cut clone that was in rockwool and threw a single root. All the others died off except for this lonely girl still staring out the window

…But she’s trying!

Update on the Jew Gold 1974, @CADMAN this is funny as fuck!

Spears are looking great though!

I kept telling this one to calm the fuck down or I’ll snap it’s neck. It didn’t listen so snap it went!

:rofl:

Have a great day folks!!

21 Likes

So happy to see them settling in for you @Pigeonman she is rank isn’t she, I fell in love after the first stem rub lol

2 Likes

I’m reporting you to the proper authorities.

Crease crumple cram!

2 Likes

You got this run by the short and curlies. Very nice garden, indeed.

2 Likes

Frankies doing well under the dome!

16 Likes

Looking good glad you have seen to get your clone game upped a little bit :+1:. Can’t wait to see what you do with Frankenstein.

2 Likes

Lil’ update of the indoors which includes a darkrave mix for y’all!

I’m trying out using Aloe + coconut water for in between feedings. This is 1/2c of coconut water + 50ml of blended aloe leaf (skin + gel) in 1 gallon of filtered water. Each plant in veg got some of this today.

The Bohdi Yogi F2’s are starting to take off!

The other vegging plants in the MedCab 2x4:

The small UK Cheese plants have gone to their new homes! I wish them their very best in the caring hands of my fellow growmies. :blush:

I finally defoliated the Jew Gold 1974 hydro plants!

I DID I SWEAR!!

Now these can breath again! :rofl:

Cheers folks! Have a great night!

27 Likes

The jew gold is looking phenomenal, that’s what you call a cola. :clap: Looking forward to watching these finish out for you

5 Likes

Gezz @Pigeonman your tent is filling up good with jew gold. Nice.

2 Likes

Lil’ AM update y’all!

The vegging plants are doing well.

The younglings are coming along.

The Jew Gold 1974 “Mom” will make the Knights who say “Ni!” very pleased.

ezgif.com-optimize(84)

:rofl:

I pulled one of the Bubba Kush: Matt Berger Cut plants and trained it hard and tossed it into the 2x2 upstairs into flower this past Saturday.

Meanwhile in the AC Infinity tent rife with Jew Gold 1974

Up close:

And hot-damn flowers all-the-way-down! :exploding_head:

The “peoples seeds” growing in the form of Bohdi’s Yogi F2’s are taking off like a Raccoon with a jet pack of the same name!

These are lights-off pics with flash-on as everything got soaked with BudBusterPro yesterday.

Thanks for popping in folks! Have as great of a Tuesday as any Tuesday will allow!

:metal: :grin:

24 Likes

Thanks for the show @Pigeonman, everything looks great.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thanks for watching @Greenfingers !

8 Likes

Have a great weekend. :sunglasses:

18 Likes

I love the six fingers! It’s like an AI-generated watermark.

3 Likes

@HolyAngel it’s happening!!!

The missus pain has reached new levels as we get further into autumn so thanks again for hooking a growmie up with by making these beans yo!

:metal:

21 Likes

I don’t know why I haven’t grown these yet. Definitely on next spring list.

2 Likes

ezgif.com-optimize(87)

8 Likes

@HolyAngel the SSDD BX1 F2’s are tailed and in speed-cups!

:hugs:

22 Likes