👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

Okay so weird shit yo!

@CADMAN , Mrs. Pigeon and I just did a stem rub of the Jew’s Gold 1974 and it smells like…

SOUR STRAWBERRY!!

Seriously. Mrs. Pigeon was all like:

(which is good)

17 Likes

Sounds very interesting :thinking: :eyes: @Pigeonman
They all smell like this, or just 1 plant ?

Mother plant? Or baby

3 Likes

Sounds proper! :yum: Mmm… sour strawberry

2 Likes

One of your buddies just chilling letting me take pics really close up.

10 Likes

@CADMAN 2x of the 6x S1 seeds as we wanted to smoke so we stopped there :rofl:

@herojuana.tom Sour strawberry meets sour keys!

@420noob :heart:

4 Likes

I DM you @Pigeonman

1 Like

HOT DAMN!

I’m so preoccupied with the Bohdi Yogi run I keep forgetting to update here more often!

:rofl: / :man_facepalming:

Last night was a :new_moon_with_face: so I’m scuff/soaking more seeds…

20231114_084842

:crossed_fingers: as I have no idea of their viability as they were not stored appropriately but hell lets try this anyways!

They have company cheering them on though:

Left Side:
3x Sunshine Daydream BX1 F2 (@HolyAngel )

Right Side:
(Back) 2x Frankenstein S1 (@JohnnyPotseed ),
(Front red cup) Florida Ditch Weed: Pink Eye of the Tiger Clone
(Front 3" square) Hummingbird Sage clone

I also made a sign-off gif with one of the birds in our yard :rofl:

Have a great day folks!

:v: :grin:

18 Likes

You’re a Madman.
Can’t wait to see the fire to come. Good luck!
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

5 Likes

15 Likes

@CanuckistanPete thats exactly what i did as a teen in the 90’s and why my friends called me Pigeonman.

10 Likes

I wouldn’t expect any different!

2 Likes

He lies he’s the result of human animal fusion. With lasers or electricity or something.

6 Likes

It was actually magnets and tesla coils

6 Likes

Pigeon trapped in Tesla coil leads to Cronenberg esque accident.

3 Likes

Had to have the particle collider involved as well! :joy:

4 Likes

6 Likes

@CanuckistanPete everytime I visit Niagara Falls I go to the statue of Tesla on the river and smoke a joint and firmly state after looking dramatically around me:

“THIS NIGHTMARE IS YOUR FAULT!”

:rofl:

4 Likes

Lots going on in the Pigeon Coop!

Bohdi Yogi F2 → F3 co-op seed run:

These fuckers are about 3ft tall from the soil level. 7 out of 10 are male and will be defoliated this weekend. The 3x females will be trained to maximize bud sites. :ok_hand:

I’m upping the volume per day of solution as the heat mats are doing a fantastic job keeping everything cozy but at the cost of drying out the pots in 24 hours.

They are now each getting 33oz of liquids a day and it’s some serious plant Yoga to get under this canopy to reach the back plants.

Yes yes yes… the plants look a little sad in these photos because of the dry out but it’s not like they will stay that way…

I told them to stop complaining and we’ll see if they choose to listen.

:rofl: :+1:

Jew Gold 1974: (@CADMAN )

I think the term: “Beautiful Mess” is very appropriate here as we are 1/2 way into the final flush week!

:rofl:

Just look at these freaking :gem: 's!!!

In the MedCab, all the vegging plants need defoliation and other than the mutant CapJunky S1 being a bastard and the always strange shrubbery of a Jew Gold 1974 re-veg mom, everything is doing very well!

Upstairs in the 2x2 has a Bubba Kush: Matt Berger Cut going on week 3 of flower with the nuggies coming in really nice as per expected.

I’m very happy with the plants in the prorogation tent! The Frankies are taking off, as are the SSDD BX1 F2’s!

Sadly, my gut tells me the “Rock Choco” may not be viable but I tossed them into a top layer of worm castings in 4" pots with another 4" pot covering them so we’ll see what happens in the next week. :man_shrugging:

On a side note, Quigley remains indifferent.

:rofl: :heart: :lizard:

Have a great day folks!!!

:v: :grin: :+1:

28 Likes

the face says Quigley approved :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

The smalls tent is making me smile ear to ear like a horror movie monster!

In the middle under the dome the Rock Choco F1’s didn’t pop, they’re still in the 4" pots as a just-in-case but I doubt they’ll surface. I scuffed and tossed 6x more into a shot glass as a “fuck around and find out” approach to see if anything in this set of beans is alive. I’ll keep doing this every week until there’s none left or we find proof of life!

@JohnnyPotseed your Frankenstein S1 plants are impressive as expected! I’ve up-potted them today from 750ml to 1gallon nursery pots and gave them a good amount of feed to get going even moar!

:ok_hand: :grin: :+1:

On the other side of the 2x3 tent are the 3x Sunshine Daydream F2 BX1 plants from @HolyAngel . I’m really, really pleased with these and :crossed_fingers: we have 3x Females so I can grow one out while vegging out the other 2 for cloning.

20231118_102318

The smol plant in the lower right corner in the 750ml “@Foreigner Special” (yogourt cup) is the taking forever to grow out Florida Ditch Weed: Pink Eye of the Tiger Cut clone that I SERIOUSLY hope gets it shit together sooner than later…

This was cut on Sept 25th when I cropped the plant, was the only cut that rooted out of 18 cuts, and does have roots but is clearly stressed the fuck out :worried:

Anyways, off to do some house chores before heading off to meet up with the family to pay respects to Grandma. :heart:

Have a wonderful Saturday folks!

:heart: :hugs: :heart:

26 Likes