👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing

16 Likes

WHOLLY JEWS GOLD 1974!!

@CADMAN the FUCK! :blush:

20231118_205630

Blacker than the blackest black x :infinity: :metal:

32 Likes

Haha looking great :+1: :ok_hand: @Pigeonman
Just the 1 is black? Or more…
Mom is still alive?

4 Likes

It looks like 3 are black, 2 are red/black and the green ones seem to be fading black.

They’re all coming down tomorrow anyways so I’ll see how I can have each plant hung up like shot game for comparison shots before they get trimmed.

7 Likes

I need to grow her again lol
Make selections and breed into the black.

Black ones smell different?
So crazy :crazy_face: especially since mom and others didn’t show black. But you know how shit goes with breeding, it opens up all the locked genitcs. @Pigeonman

Can you get me some photos of the black, and red ones?

5 Likes

I wonder do you think the feminizing of the seeds unlocked that trait for more use for lack of knowing proper term? lol

3 Likes

Genitcs is crazy :crazy_face: but yeah clearly the mom has black/ red genes in her. So they came out in the offspring. Man I wish whomever grew this plant Orginaly actually knew for a fact what the parents had been. The “father” has always been a mystery.

6 Likes

Dominant traits are traits that will appear over recessive traits while recessive traits are characteristics that remain “hidden” until there’s a pair of the same recessive traits in the same plant, only then it will become evident.

recessive genes will only show up if your plant has two copies of the same recessive gene aka “selfing” :wink:

Info from online.

It’s very possible that selfing the mom plant unlocked the hidden recessive traits. = pheno hunting for desired traits or back crossing offspring to Orginal mom. @Pigeonman

6 Likes

Ok thanks for the info on that makes sense. So cool if that recessive trait has become a dominant trait. Also @pigeonman wtf with your Jew gold? The fist of justice going in there is that from light stress to make the fist shape? Is that just how the plant distributed the nutes and your superior growing skills? :thinking::wink::joy:

4 Likes

This is such a win! “Jew Gold 1974 BLACK: The Lost Tribe Cut”

this one went CRAY CRAY as a solid nug, and I’m thinking the :fist: shape is the light stress too.

9 Likes

Mr. ShowBusiness after the great Sammy Davis Jr! My humble submission for a name lol

7 Likes

Not gonna lie, I LOVE THIS. @Pigeonman

5 Likes

Love the darkness on those plants @Pigeonman. You should reveg that pure black and breed her. I wouldn’t mind grabbing a couple beans from her. :wink: Also everything else is also looking Beautiful. Sorry I haven’t been around or just minimally around. Work is beating the crap outa me.

P.s.

Jew Gold 1974 Black: The Lost Tribe Cut

Perfect name. :ok_hand: sounds like the next Indiana Jones movie. Haha :joy:

8 Likes

Incredible beastly plants!

I finally have the likes when I stop by haha.

3 Likes

Photo :bomb: because i’m tired and want to eat dinner and watch a Kaiju related tv show.

JEW GOLD 1974: 6x TESTERS:

20231120_213212

51 Likes

Wow ! ! ! Beautiful ! ! !

2 Likes

Enjoy your show my friend.

3 Likes

Well those are somethin’!

3 Likes

Gorgeous! Well done my friend. :fire::exploding_head:

3 Likes

Absolutely beautiful!!! the color is lovely! :heart_eyes: